~Oh My Love~

Lilac had ran. Ran until his legs couldn't have taken him any further. The bustling town around him, full of shops, signs, and cookies, quickly made itself home to the new arrival. Cookies left and right waved friendly greetings to Lilac as he walked the streets as if he hadn't ran from a murder. The violet assasin made his way through the town until he found an open sandwich shop, he entered the establishment and looked around it silently.
   A cookie greeted Lilac with a friendly "Hello!" as he entered. She had red hair tied neatly into two short pigtails and deep green eyes. She wore a uniform with a hat that resembled a triangular sandwich.
   "What can I gecha stranger?" The worker asked with a smile, ready to construct a perfect sandwich.
   "Lettuce... chicken... uhm.. thats it." Lilac hummed.
    The cookie gave him a strange look, "Just lettuce and chicken?" All she recieved was a nod. "Well alright!" She went to work making the simple sandwich. "Anything else?" She asked, her smile slightly smaller.
    "Water." Lilac said simply, pulling out the correct amount of coins to pay, along with extra for a tip. As he was handed his small meal he traded the money and went to take a seat. He placed his sandwich and water on the small two person booth table, and even though it was just him, he somehow felt as if someone else still sat at the seat across from him.
   Lilac had eaten about half of his sandwich before he felt a coldness in the air, it was rather odd considering it was a sunny day outside, though he played it off as air conditioning. The coldness came and went quickly again, and continued to do so every few minutes. Lilac sighed and continued to eat, he successfully finished and went to complete the water bottle.
    As he drank, he choked up the water. He coughed and beat at his chest, bending over in hopes to cough up the water. The cookie behind the sandwich counter jogged up to the cookie and patted his back, causing him to cough up the water he had choked on. As he did so, a gust of cold air ran down his back.
    "Are you alright?" The red headed cookie asked, calmly as to not panic any other customers.
   Lilac nodded in response, taking another small sip of water to clear his throat. He sighed a simple thank you to the cookie before tossing out his trash and taking the water bottle with him. Lilac coughed again as he set foot on the pavement outside. The coldness he felt in spurs now seemed to caress him, his shoulders and chest felt freezing while the rest of him felt.. completely normal.
    He shivered at the thought of some sort of illness, his day had already been terrible. Though he shook off that idea as no illness he's heard of has any sort of half warm half cold symptoms. His worry faded as the coldness seemed to melt away as he walked. Though it was strange how Lilac somehow felt it still there. He felt as if it were following him somehow.. like a dog following its owner.
    The presence of this cold dog had made itself much more clear as time went on. Chills ran down Lilac's body. Quiet, almost sad sounding rings went on in his ears. He covered them only to see as that as soon as he did it had stopped, like it had felt bad. The ringing only started again after Lilac had stopped in front of a shop with a beautifully clear window. The ringing seemed to beg, almost sounding like sobbing in the assassin's ears.

   "Lilac love?~"

   Lilac froze in front of the window, the ringing had formed a voice... a very familiar one at that.
    It repeated.

    "Lilac?~ Lilac love?~"

    And thats when he noticed.
    In his reflection he noticed an airey figure behind him. A figure that looked exactly like..

    "Yogurt Cream?"

    "You can hear me!?" The ringing got louder, though the voice was clearer.

    "..yes, I can.." Lilac stared at the figure in the window. As much as it resembled the prince, the warm welcoming energy that usually accompanied him was gone. Now replaced with an energy that felt like pure, unbridled rage.

    "Oh Lilac.. how I've missed you~" Yogurt Cream's voice cooed, "Why didn't you stay longer?~ I loved sharing the scent of the night with you love~" the figure in the mirror grew a wide grin. A grin that set off every red flag Lilac could possibly think of.
    Lilac ran. His legs still exhausted from the last few miles he ran, but he ignored it. He kept running, the cold dog which was "Yogurt Cream"'s presence seemed to just slip away as he ran.
    Cookies stared as Lilac ran from nothing. His huffing finally got to him as he ran into a building which looked like.. a motel. He walked to the counter and took out his money pouch, he needed a place to stay of course. It was a nice coincidence.
    The cookie at the counter handed Lilac the keys to his room, he caught his breath before walking to said room. His normal blank expression replaced with a slightly shaken one. He locked the door of his room before sitting on the bed and holding his own head in his hands. Was what he saw real? Surely it couldn't be.. Yogurt Cream had been killed. Killed by his own two hands.
    "I must finally be going insane.." Lilac mumbled to himself, shutting his eyes softly. "I spent too much time there.. I failed in the end. How could I be so stubborn.." He pondered, lifting his head and instead laying down on his back. He could already tell that whatever was happening would not be good.
    Lilac shut his eyes tighter as the voice of his prince echoed in his mind. A voice that kept repeating..

    "Lilac Love~"