~Empty Gash~

Lilac woke up in a beautiful flower field. The variety of flowers made up an amazing floral scent. He picked himself up, getting a better view from his height of the field that went on for miles.
    "Lilac! Oh it's you love!" The familiar voice came from behind Lilac. He whipped around, but no one was there. The assassin trembled, his fingers shook at his sides. He looked down to see he wasn't holding his weapons.
    "Other way silly!" He turned again. Yogurt Cream stood in front of the slightly shorter man. He had a large grin on his face. Larger then humanly possible, larger.. unsettlingly large. "I've missed you love! Where did you go?" Yogurt's voice had a bit of a raspy sound to it.
    "Yogurt.. Cream?" Lilac inhaled. He reached his left hand out to grasp the Prince's shoulder.
    "Oh Lilac! You said my name! I love hearing you say my name in your beautiful, soothing, sweet voice.. Oh Lilac how I've missed you."
    Lilac rested his hand on Yogurt's shoulder. Reaching his right to the other shoulder. "You're real? Where are we?" Lilac slowly pulled his hands back down to his sides.
    "Of course I'm real silly. Are you alright Lilac? You're shhahaakkakkinnng.." Yogurt's voice melted into a deep distorted version of itself. His throat split open, the top half of his neck opening and throwing his head back like the lid of a waste bin. The blood from his neck leaked down, drenching his clothing in red. The wave of fluid continued flowing out until there was none left. His empty body collapsed into the pool of blood which coloured the flowers beneath him.
    Lilac was speechless, his shaking hands didn't stop. Infact the rest of his body began trembling more. "Prince? Sir?" Lilac's eyes began tearing up as he stared down at the lifeless body of the taller man.
    "Don't run away from me Lilac." The gash in Yogurt's empty neck moved as if it were a mouth. "Please don't run from me again."

    Lilac shot up out of bed, breaching heavily and shaky. The tears, unlike everything else, were very real. The very real tears began to fall from Lilac's eyes. His sobs were nearly silent yet he still muffled them with his hands.
    The nonesense spewing from Lilac's lips hadn't stopped for minutes. The one thing that shut him up was the cold air around his face. The way the air hit him felt almost like it was trying to wipe his tears.
    "Lilac love? Why are you crying?"
    Lilac breathed in sharply. He looked around him, seeing nothing but the filthy hotel room around him. The assassin sighed, he got up and steadily made his way to the rooms restroom.
    In the mirror he saw the same reflection of the faint ghostly looking Yogurt Cream. He simply stared at the silhouette. He noticed the fact that the figure didn't have a neck, it was simply a head floating above the jagged cut on his collar.
    "Don't cry Lilac love~ I'm here for you."

    "Could you see what I dreamt?"

    "Ah. I made you cry? I'm so sorry Lilac love.. I just wanted you to stop running away from me."

    "Did you see what happened to you?"

    "Mhm, but that wasn't my fault. It scared me too a little hehe."

    "Are you real?"

    "Very."

    Lilac nodded, he walked away from the mirror back to the bedroom. He sat on the bed and closed his eyes. He couldn't get the image of the empty gash in Yogurt's neck out of his head.

    "Prince?" Lilac asked to the now invisible man. Yet he didn't get an answer. The assassin laid back on the bed. "I apologize for lying to you.." Lilac laid quietly waiting for a response, but it never came.
    Lilac breathed out, almost sounding annoyed. Yogurt was so talkative.. why did he stop? Lilac sat back up and opened his eyes, he looked toward the motel bathroom. He quietly stood up and walked back into the bathroom to view the mirror.
    He stood in front of the mirror for what seemed like an hour. Yogurt wasn't there. Lilac shut his eyes once more as he slid down the bathroom wall onto the floor. He thought back to what he did back in town. Running away from his only muse instead of talking to him more.
    Maybe he really was going insane.

(A/N yo hi erm idk wtf im doing so short vhapter to start sorry 😞😞😞 ily guys go drink water and have a snack)