An Unexpected Introduction

Hey! If you find that you like this story and want more, check me out on patreon.com/drsinner!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Holy. Shit.

No way.

This can't be happening.

You stare at your monitor, feeling a sense of euphoria overwhelm you as you nearly lose control of yourself. Your heart feels like it's going to pop out of your chest. Your life has changed forever. And you have no idea what is to come.

Because you just got into Offline TV.

The holy grail of content houses, the group that every streamer, Youtuber, and content creator dreams of getting into. Plus, there are tons of absolutely gorgeous women in their friend group. And now, they've chosen you. Their newest member.

The sound of a notification on your phone snaps you out of your hypnotized state. The notification is followed by a dozen more, and then a hundred afterward. People you didn't know were messaging you. Within minutes, you receive praise, hate mail, love letters, and death threats.

All in a day for someone in Offline TV, you think to yourself as you smirk.

You are about to put your phone away, but you see a familiar name pop up. It instantly disappears, buried by a hundred others, but you quickly go back to check if you saw correctly. You open up your DM's, and you can barely believe your eyes.

Pokimane just messaged me.

You knew that this shouldn't be a surprise, but it still feels surreal. You feel your hand shaking as you go to open the message. Your eyes quickly scan the message, and your fingers fly across the keyboard to respond. After a few more messages back and forth, it was confirmed. You were going to meet Offline TV tomorrow at 3pm to get to know them and sort out your living situation.

And from there? Only time will tell.