Epilogue: All's Well That Ends Well

10 years later...

"Oohhh, yes, honey..." Imane groans as she rides your lap, holding on to you for dear life while you thrust your hips up to match hers.

"Ah...I'm close..." You groan out, groping her bouncing breasts in your hands as her gorgeous moans bring you to the brink. "Fuck, you're still so tight... after all these years..."

"Oh, shut up..." She giggles. "Flatterer."

"I'm not joking, my love..." You retort while she lovingly kisses the top of your head. "I don't know how you do it... but I'm about to... ah..."

Her hands grip your body, egging you on while her hips grind down onto your cock.

She tightens around you, bringing you to the brink with the heated friction.

"Yes, please... cum..." She whispers into your ear, sending a shiver down your spine and making you erupt inside her, filling her with your release. She shudders as she takes it all, groaning as she feels herself being filled up.

"Mmm..." She groans in contentment as she gets off you and closes her legs, ensuring none of it would leak out.

You help her clean up the residual drops, and she eventually places her hand over her flat stomach, gently rubbing it.

"You think you finally put a baby in me, mister?" She asks, looking up at you.

You lean over and move her hand aside to kiss the smooth skin of her belly.

"I hope so."

"...I can't wait to be a mom," she whispers, afraid to jinx it. " I hope this is the one."

...

You walk out of the room, fully changed and ready to head outside. You notice a small stuffed animal right outside your door, and you grin as you lean over and pick it up.

You keep walking toward the dining room, but you silence your steps as you see Jodi and Tina chatting around the table. Jodi takes Tina's hand and kisses it, and Tina's predictably flustered reaction brings a wide smile to both you and Jodi. You finally step forward and make yourself seen.

Tina lights up as she sees you, and she walks up to plant a kiss on your cheek. "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Tina," You pat her head and give her a tight hug.

"How's the babymaking going with Imane?" She teases you.

"Oh, it's definitely going," you smile.

You move to kiss Jodi, and she tilts her chin up to receive it.

She tugs on your shirt to keep your lips on hers a few seconds longer, and you happily let her.

"How's the date night coming along?" You ask after pulling away, remembering their conversation from a few days ago.