{Chapter 1}

'I never thought it would end like it wasn't supposed to be...'

{Before Vallhala arc}

Just like always, Chifuyu and Baji going inside Chifuyu's apartment bringing 2 bags, 1 Peyoung Yakisoba and two drinks.

Chifuyu puts the Yakisoba in the microwave as Baji slowly sat down Chifuyu's floor.

Peke J crawled on Baji's lap. Baji giggles as he petted the Black cat's soft fur.

"Hey Chifuyu!"

"Hm?"

Chifuyu replied as he started walking towards Baji and sitting infront of him.

"I wanna be a Cat or an Angel or something!"

Baji said jokingly. Peke J tilted his head.

"Meow~?"

Chifuyu face palms.

"💢. Where did this come from all of a sudden?!"

Baji laughs.

"It was only a joke Chifuyu! Don't take it seriously. But... What do you want to be tho."

Chifuyu sighs.

"I guess a Angel...?"

"Haha! Chifuyu you don't need to be an angel! You are already one!"

Peke J happily meowed as an reply to what Baji said.

"Meow!~"

Chifuyu's cheek turns a shade of light pink.

"Bleh~ Your not so good at flirting Baji San~"

"Im trying!"

Chifuyu smiles as he walks to the microwave to get the Peyoung.

"Lets eat!"

Chifuyu grins.

'Im sorry Chifuyu... But i did this for Toman's Sake...'

{Timeskip, October 30, Before the conflict.}

Chifuyu walks up the stairs with Takemichi, Ready to face what is up there, There he is... Baji Keisuke who was waiting for Chifuyu Matsuno, His 'Ex Best friend' and now his enemy.

"Chifuyu... Do you want to get beat up again?"

Baji puts his two hands on his pocket as he smirks.

Chifuyu sighs as he looks at Takemichi.

"Can you leave us alone for a moment, Takemichi?"

Takemichi nods as he started walking away.

"Don't waste my time with something stupid Chifuyu."

"Baji san, Do you think im dumb or something?, I litterly know what your up to, Your trying to get information for Kisaki right?"

"What are you saying Chifuyu? Im in Vallhala's side know and we're going to defeat Toman tommorow."

Chifuyu gets irritated and pissed, Chifuyu crosses his hand as he sighs deeply.

"I know you for 2 years Baji san, Don't forget im also the Vice captain of first Division, Theres no reason for you to leave Toman, I know that, No.1 Is you created Toman so you never had to intention to be Toman's enemy. No. 2 You never left until Kisaki came. No one noticed exept for me... Baji san."

"What do you-"

Chifuyu gets more pissed of as time passes.

"💢. Shut up Baji san, Are you trying to make me dumb right now? I know you, you know."