{Chapter 11}

After the birthday Chifuyu was exhausted and was carrying the black cat with him in the room.

"Good night Baji san."

He changed in white shorts and a  blue oversized Sweater that reaches his thighs which covers his white shorts.

Chifuyu lays with Baji and Drifted of to sleep.

{December 31 2008.} It's time for a new year. and toman is gonna celebrate it later at night.

[5:59.]

[6:00]

*Beep* Beep* Beep*

Chifuyu's alarm went on non stop.

Chifuyu whines but then got confused.

"[Why is it so warm?]"

Chifuyu slowly opens his eyes and see a shadow.

Chifuyu then sits up just to see a 19 Black Long haired n@ked boy on his bed.

Chifuyu's eyes then widened and moved to the corner of the bed.

He heard the older man whine and said.

"Chifuyu. Get back here sleep some more..."

"Who are you?! And how did you get here?!!!"

Baji then realized and sits up.

"Oh. Im back on my human form."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HUMAN FORM?!!!"

"Calm down.."

Chifuyu was about to fall since he was in the edge of the bed but Baji pulled his waist and sets him on his lap.

"Can you answer me... Who are you?"

"Did you miss me Chifuyu? If you still can't process. Im the cat you have been taken care of for 3 months. Baji Keisuke!"

"B-Baji San?! But he's dead am i dreaming?!"

"No should i smash you in the head?"

"No don't!"

Baji pinched Chifuyu to prove that hes not dreaming.

"Ouch!"

"See you're not dreaming."

"Besides i got reincarnated as a cat and im a new person you know who  go's by the name Shiro."

"You're also Shiro?!"

"Yep. That was my other human form but since i already finished my missions i can't transform into him anymore."

"But, Baji San im still surprised that you're the cat im taking care of but please wear some clothes i have been sitting on your lap for a while now but you still didn't realize that you n@ked."

"Oops sorry."

Baji and Chifuyu covers there faces from embarrassment

Chifuyu gets up and said.

"I'll cook some breakfast for us."

Chifuyu started leaving the room.

Baji tries to find some clothes that can fit him but theres one clothing that caught his eye.

It was the sweater Chifuyu gave him during 5 years ago when they just started being friends.

{Flashback November 3, 2003. Baji is 13 while Chifuyu is 12 btw}

"H-Happy Birthday... I guess"

Chifuyu's cheeks slowly turns a shade of pink as he hands a sweater that is just Baji's size and the design was black and in the side of the arm side has a "First Division Captain" and in the other side it says "Baji Keisuke" . Baji was still on his nerd disguise. But Baji just stayed silent.