{Chapter 9}

{Aftermath of Vallhala Arc 2.}

Chifuyu was sent to the hospital after 5 minutes, and Shiro stayed with him.

"Are you coming Shiro?"

"Sorry no. But can we talk? I want to tell you something that Chifuyu can't and the others know but i trust you..."

"Of course?"

{Flashback Matsu and Baji's talk during Chifuyu's dark side was still out there.}

"Matsu. Before i go can i tell Takemichi about this? His thrust worthy i know that since i have been watching them for 2 months now and i also know that he can time travel."

"Sure. But don't tell anyone else, especially your Boyfriend~"

Baji turns red.

"💢. MATSU!!! I TOLD YOU CHIFUYU DOESN'T LIKE ME THAT WAY"

"Yea yea sure~ not sure about that."

Matsu Smirks

"MATSU! STOP IT."

"OK.ok i will jeez good luck."

"Thanks"

Baji turns to Shiro.

"Oh and By the way Keisuke! Let me explain something to you."

"Im the one who gave Takemichi his Time Leap, you can tell him that."

"Oh?! I see i will."

{End of Flashback.}

Mikey and Kazatora went with the Ambulance while Draken follows.

While Shiro and Takemichi went to the Shrine or lets just say the meeting place of Toman.

"So? What were you gonna tell me?"

"Well. Im not who you think i am. Remember a few months ago? You told Mikey, Draken and Chifuyu about the story of the second chance and thus might sound like bullshit but im the black cat."

"You mean Baji San?!"

"Yep. That's me i died. I got
reincarnated  as a cat which is Baji san. And i have a human for which is Shiro."

"What's... Your real name then?"

"..."

Baji hesitated for the first time in his life.

"B..."

"B-Baji K-kei....suke! Baji Keisuke is my real name."

Takemichi's eyes widened and started crying.

"WTF- YOU STILL HAVE GIANT TEAR GLANDS?!!!"

"BAJIII KUNNN!!!!"

Shiro covers Takemichi's mouth.

"Don't tell this to anyone. Ok?"

"O-ok.... Baji kuuunnnn~~~"

Takemichi continued to sob.

Baji turns into his cat form again since his human for ran out of time.

Baji then raises his hands.

Takemichi carries him and puts him inside Chifuyu's mini bag for Baji and started driving to the hospital just to see Emma and his girlfriend Hina sleeping in the waiting room.

Takemichi came inside Chifuyu's room just to see the pale Chifuyu passed out. Mikey and Draken who looked worried was sitting there.

Takemichi sighs and place Baji next to Chifuyu.

{The doctor came in}

"So his ok. But the bad thing is he won't be awake in a week or so. Cause i don't know the reason but his pulse kinda went down while on the ambulance but we don't know the reason why. We have to inject him with some medicine every single day to bring his pulse back up until he wakes up from his one week coma. That's it. Thank you very much you can visit him every day and Cat's are aloud here also so you can bring him everyday to."

"Thank you very much doctor."

The three said relieved

Baji lays on Chifuyu's stomach and fell asleep 5 minutes later.

Mikey giggles.

"His really attached to Chifuyu after 2 months huh? There so cute. I hope Chifuyu gets better soon."

"Its getting late right Mikey lets go home. My girlfriend and Hina Chan is already sleeping outside and Kazatora was also tired so he went home but he said hes gonna visit tommorow with us."

"Ok. Lets go then Mikey kun, Darken kun lets leave Baji San here. He probably wants to stay with his dear Chifuyu."

Three of them left the hospital while Baji stayed over night.

{To Be Continued.}

Next Chapter: The Last Mission.

5th Mission: As Shiro, Surprise Chifuyu with everyone for his birthday.

Art not mine.