{Chapter 3}

"Hi! How are you?"

Chifuyu smiled as Baji jumped off his bag.

"Chifuyu we just litterly saw each other earlier."

Mikey replied as he looked at the black little cat

"He... Looks like Baji..."

Draken looks at baji.

"He does..."

"Second chance in life ? Have you heard of it?"

Chifuyu sat down beside Takemichi and started petting Baji.

"Yea i heard of it from the shojo's i've read."

"If mikey kun and Draken kun haven't heard of it let me explain, I hear this rumor only about a week ago but its a pretty old history."

"They say that in 10 of years ago a old woman rote a book about how his husband got a second chance to live, The book says that he was reincarnated as any kind of creature or animal he desires, For example a cat, a dog, or any others, but he looked like his past self, which is hes soul was put in a animal body,"

"He had met a beautiful god that exactly explain what Chifuyu looks like. Blond hair, Has an undercut and has blue shiny eyes, I wonder who he is. He was the one who helped the man, But when the man asked what was his name the god only gave him a hint. "Just call me Matsu."

"Crazy! Its sounds like my last name!"

"Baji! Why didn't you get a second chance come back!!"

Mikey yelled as he sobs.

Draken sighs and hugs Mikey.

"Shush, Don't cry now Baji won't like that."

"Meow...."

Baji's tail wags and his ears went down as he slowly walks towards mikey and jumped on Mikey's shoulder.

"Huh?"

Baji puts his paws on Mikey's cheek which made Mikey smile.

"Your a clever cat..."

Chifuyu giggles.

"His name is Baji San, Mikey Kun."

"WHAT!"

"I named him that since he wanted that name."

"He looks exactly like Baji tho."

"Meow?"

"Baji san! Meet your cat version! Hes cute isn't he!"

Chifuyu smiled as a tear fell down hes face.

"Oi! Chifuyu don't cry!"

Takemichi stands up and hugs Chifuyu.

"Don't cry... Baji Kun won't like that, It wasn't his choice to die that time..."

"Shut up Takemichi... Your crying to"

The best friends hug each other as they cry together.

Draken face palms.

"My question is why am i around with a bunch of cry babies."

Draken sighs.

"Lets go home everyone we have a meeting tommorow 12 AM."

Everyone nods and goes on there own ways.

Chifuyu slowly closes the door because Baji was asleep.

Chifuyu silently giggles as he takes Baji out of his Bag and sets him on his bed.

Chifuyu then went inside the Bathroom and took a shower.

Baji's POV.

Baji was sleeping but he was talking someone in his dreams.

"God are you here."

"Hello Keisuke. I see you have finished you 1st mission, Now its time for a second one. Chifuyu and Toman are gonna have a fight on October 30, 2008 which is on a week. Toman Vs Rokuhara. Some Toman members are gonna get injured but something worst is gonna happend to Chifuyu Matsuno. Chifuyu Matsuno is gonna get killed in the middle of the fight. By getting stabbed by Haruki Shizu. The sister of the police man you guys met in the police station, Haruki is a member of Rokuhara after he stabs Chifuyu he will get arrested, Chifuyu got sent in the hospital but technically it was too late to save him."

"I'll give you a ability to turn into a human in that state just to save you best friend. Thats your second mission."

Baji then woke up.

"[I see...]"

Chifuyu then got out of the bathroom.

"Baji San? Your awake? Why get back to bed its 12 AM, I'll be with there with you soon."

Chifuyu dries his hair and sits on the bed.

"Baji san. Don't be a bad Cat come on! Sleep."

Baji hisses Baji does not want to sleep yet.

Chifuyu sighs and lays down beside Baji.

Chifuyu the snuggles Baji's little body.

"Im not letting go of you. Good night!"

Chifuyu closes his eyes and began to go to sleep.

Baji purred.

"[Fuck you Chifuyu! What are you doing to me! Your making me more crazy inlove with you!]"

But after an hour Baji still fell asleep.

[The next Day lets skip to night time. 11:00 PM.]

"Wake up Baji San!"

Baji opens his eyes.

"Meow?"

"I have to go to a meeting in Toman right now do you wanna come with me? Or do you wanna stay home?"

Chifuyu said as hes putting on the white boots he just cleaned.

"Meow!"

Baji replied as he jumps on Chifuyu's bag.

Chifuyu giggles.

"Thats a yes."

Once Chifuyu was done he carries the bag and heads out his apartment, He closes the door and started walking to the parking lot

"Meow? "

"Oh? The meeting is for our conflict next week October 30, this date.. It gives me bad memories... Anyways we're fighting Rokuhara Tandai lead by South Terano."

"Meow...."

Chifuyu gets on the motor cycle and started driving.

"Don't worry Baji San, I'll be fine."

"[Liar...]"

{At The meeting.}

"We have a fight next week, A strong gang lead by Terano South, And they are bad news, some of there members uses weapons, and we have to be careful, But don't be scared! We're Toman after all! We have our division captains, 3rd Division Captain, Takemichi Hanagaki, Vice captain, Peh Yan, First Division Vice Captain, Matsuno Chifuyu, still does a great job of taking care of his division without his captain by his side. 4th Division Captain and Vice Captain, The Kawata Twins, 2nd Division, Mitsuya Takashi And Hakkai Shiba. Me And Ken Chin, All of us can defeat them if we work together."

"TOMAN TOMAN TOMAN TOMAN"

Everyone in the background yelling.

Chifuyu smiles.

"See Baji San, This is the Toman you made, Started as a conflict with Black dragon and growing more until we are here now, You may not be here now, But i hope you are listening to me and us. As you Vice Captain, Im thankful. That you brought me here."

"[Im listening Chifuyu, I know and im proud. That i made this gang, and your my Vice.]"

{To Be Continued}

Words: 1055 words

Next Chapter: The Conflict