06ᵀʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ᴹⁱˡˡⁱᵒⁿ ᴰᵒˡˡᵃʳˢ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔

"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ᴅ ᴅᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴘᴇᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇɴ."

Trauma two, Vinci was with Karev, they were now on Robbins service this time

"Laura Young, car accident. Head C.T. showed a subdural." Vinci told the blonde attending who had just walked it.

Karev was in front of the patient looking at the monitor, "Shepherd coming in. Babies in distress. O.B.'s on it's way.'' Karev told Robbins who had walked in.

"Wait" Robbins moved Karev's hand to get another look at the monitor but in the upper area of the stomach. "She needs a crash 'C' while Shepherd handles the bleeding." She looked at the two boys, "Get ready to grab a rail and start running." Their patient needed to get into surgery as soon as possible.

Robbins handled the back rail to push while the two boys were each on one side. They had trouble though because Torres had a patient that also needed the O.R. A door had opened which stopped Torres from going, so this gave Robbins the chance to hurry and run their patient to the O.R.

During the surgery, they were able to do the job. The baby had a stroke before it was even born but they were able to save it.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Everyone on Peds rotation consisted of Vinci, Yang, Avery and Percy. Along with Hunt and Torres behind them.

Robbins threw her empty coffee cup in the trash. "Okay, I know this is the first time on a peds rotation with me for some of you. Not for others." She looked at Yang. "But I wanted you to understand that I run my ped unit a little differently than you may be used to. This is no general surgery in miniature. These are tiny humans. These are children. They believe in magic. They play pretend." She continued to talk about the kids and how they are still kids. "In peds we have miracles and magic, in peds anything is possible."

When they walked into the room for the patient a kid was acting as the doctor.

Their patient was Hillary Boyd, a fifteen year old girl who fell off the roof of her house. Yang was presenting the case to the ones in the room. "Fifty two acute fractures were diagnosed when she was admitted last night."

Robbins was teaching them all, even the kid. The kid was the next patient and he wanted to present himself.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Vinci walked past the open door that Robbins just got out of. She had a smile on her face as she whispered to herself. "Twenty five million dollars?"

"Twenty five million dollars?" Vinci repeated in an actual question, wondering what money that was about.

"Wallace's parents donated." Robbins told him with an extremely happy smile.

Vinci mirrored her smile with a furrowed brow, "Twenty Five million dollars?"

"Yes!" The two smiled at each other at all the money that was being donated to peds.

Robbins' smile slowly left as she looked at Vinci with a wondering expression, "You're overly happy about this?"

Vinci kept his cheerful smile, "It's twenty five million dollars to peds, who wouldn't be happy? All that money for the tiny human." He walked away with a smile as he grabbed the chart at the station.

The other residents watched the encounter as they all looked at eachother weirded out.

"Am I seeing double?" Yang asked them with her brows pressed together.

Avery shook his head as he tilted it. "No, I think it's a mirror."

Percy had a brow raised at him, "I can't believe I call him my friend. How did he survive in Mercy West?"

Jackson continued to stare off in the same direction. "Cause he's one hell of a good doctor."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Arizona was in her apartment with Callie along with Lexie and Mark. They were talking about the twenty five million dollars.

"Cheese omelet, extra butter, cinnamon toast, crispy bacon." Callie announced the order from the kitchen.

"Mine!" Yang walked up to the table. She took a bite of the bacon, "You wanna know the weirdest thing I saw yesterday?" She glanced up at Arizona. "The male version of Arizona, Clarke Vinci. You should have seen them interact. It was the same reaction. He even said tiny humans."

Arizona raised a brow with a smug smile, "Maybe it's a sign that he'd do good in Peds then."

Mark looked up at Vinci's name. "Vinci? As in Clarke Vinci? He was a paramedic before becoming a doctor which is why he was the top intern in his class."

Lexie looked down at Mark, the two were sitting on the couch together. "How do you know so much about Vinci?"

"How do you guys not know?" Mark asked her then looked at the others.

"Know what?" Yang and Hunt both asked at the same time.

Mark shook his head. He was disappointed none of the doctors in the room knew of his status. "You seriously haven't heard the rumors about him. His family is like loaded."

Yang looked up from her food, looking at each of them. "Vinci!?" Both Yang and Lexie shouted at the same time.

Mark lifted his newspaper up, going over the news. "Yeah so don't get on his bad side you never know what'll happen."

Lexie shook her head, "Vinci wouldn't do anything though? He's nice." When she met him, he showed her kindness. "Like Cristina said, Arizona's male version.

Mark scoffed, "Have you met his father? I heard they don't talk to each other."

Yang drank some of her coffee, "Daddy issues?"