may i have this dance?

curt and owen stood alone in the safe house. soft music played from a record player. curt couldn't keep his eyes off of owen for a second. how could one man be so perfect?

owen's eyes looked up, meeting curt's, who suddenly looked away.

he was suprised to see a hand in front of him, owen standing right there.

"may i have this dance?" he asked sheepishly.

curt took his hand, standing up. the two. both men struggled to hide the suprise they felt. owen had expected curt to laugh. turn him away. curt had never expected owen to ask him to dance.

but now, as the two spies danced, they felt happy. their movements became one, uniting their souls without either of them truly knowing. love.

their faces grew closer, neither of them able to look away.

curt gently dipped owen, not breaking eye contact a single second.

owen laughed, bringing his hand up to curt's cheek, tenderly.

"you won't let me fall, right?"

"never"

owen could barely scream as he fell. down, down, down. a searing pain filled his body as he collided with the cold facility floor. and curt, there on the staircase.

running away.

he will be back. i know he will

and as he weakly closed his eyes, he waited.

boom