Pack Your Bags Bestie (Y/N)

My name is your name. I'm 16 years old which would not make sense since I'm a self-insert character, and not everyone reading this is 16 years old. I have flaming red locks of hair and dazzling blue orbs on each of my eyeballs. Even though these details are already given, just imagine that I'm you, but with a different age and physical traits. And I'm a werewolf, which is probably the only thing I'll have in common with anyone who decides to insert themselves into me.

Author's Note:
Shit that kinda sounds like an innuendo. Whatever.

It was the first day of spring. My dazzling blue orbs analyzed my baby-smooth baby-sized hands as I threw my flaming locks of auburn hair into a messy bun. My beauty truly is beyond compare. Dolly can't compete with me, Jolene. Knock knock. It's the door. Whatever is that door banging for? Bam. It's my mam. She bursts the door open like getting rear-ended in a traffic jam. Brake slam.

"Hey stupid ugly poopoo head I mean daughter."

A single tear rolls down my cheek. The oceanic stream perfectly encaptures the vibrance of my balls of steel (eyes).

"Why must you hurt me like this mother? Don't you love me? Wherefore art thou mother who once cherished me like a cannibal at an all-you-can-eat buffet? I envy the relationship that once was." But she never cared. She did everything in her power to push me lower and lower down the caste system.

"Pack your bags your name, mama's 'bout to be a millionaire."

"A millionaire? How? You have no job so that you can ridicule me all day while I'm at the house rather than at school because of, you know, plot device."

"Follow me downstairs. And don't let the door hit you on the way out, loser!" My mother chuckled horrificly as she slammed the door in my face as I followed her. It took me another minute to get up and compose myself; I think a bruise started to form.

As I walked down the stairs, my eyes were met with a pleasant surprise.

"It's popular boy band One Direction! I thought you lot split up about 6 years ago?" I squealed in excitement and also a little bit of pain due to the fact that I had a door swing at my face full force a few moments ago.

"We did. We are always together though and have always been together since the breakup. At this point, it's like One Direction is just one whole person." The members of popular boy band One Direction all say in perfect synchronization.

"So, care to explain what popular boy band One Direction is doing here?" I look over to my mother confused. If I stare at her long enough, maybe my bright blue orbs will burn a hole into her head big enough to look through like a pair of binoculars.

"I am selling you to popular boy band One Direction."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"One way, or another." Popular boy band One Direction chimes in.

"And you're leaving today." Mother exclaims.