69

Jaemin gently stroked Nayeon's hair and drew her into her embrace affectionately. After hearing her words, she was tempted to retrieve all the best things in the world - even her heart - and place it into the palm of her hands.

"Although we are going to the US, the Oriental Trend is still extremely popular. If you stay by my side like this, you will attract a lot of attention."

"So, what do you suggest?" a disappointed look crossed Nayeon's face.

"I don't mind having a female interpreter by my side..." Jaemin chuckled. Her voice was deep and sexy, "I guess allowing you to experience Hollywood in advance isn't a bad thing. Negotiating on the foreign stage isn't easy."

"Aren't you afraid I will come in contact with issues that are confidential to Crown Empire?" Nayeon asked after relaxing a little.

"I already belong to you, so Crown Empire is no different," Jaemin replied. "If you want to be the breadwinner, I am happy to retreat to behind the scenes, hand everything over to you and stay at home to prepare soup."

"You are dreaming President Kim...work hard to make money! Don't even think about slacking off."

Jaemin laughed. she suddenly felt, the boring trip she was supposed to take, had suddenly become so much more exciting with Nayeon around.

Nayeon was an ambitious person, but it never affected her life at home; she was clear about her identity.

...

korea's entertainment gossip was still centered around min ah's incident. With EH's slap to the face and her assistant's revelation, min ah could no longer withstand all the public scolding. So, she filmed an apology.

A 16-year-old child appeared in front of the camera in a mess. She bawled her eyes out begging the public for forgiveness. She even paid online commenters to help her wipe her slate clean; it appeared, she really wanted to redeem herself.

Lan Xi spoke to seulgi in private. She wanted to know his plans for the aftermath and his thoughts on Nayeon.

seulgi had his laptop in his lap; he looked much tidier than when he first returned to the country. He finally looked like a top manager again.

"I can't let min ah off so easily..." - seulgi looked down at his laptop as he spoke - "...or else in the future, we might come across 'Big-Nayeon', 'Mid-Nayeon', 'NaNayeon', 'Little Nayeon'...it will be never ending."

"So what you're saying is, you're planning to be Nayeon's manager?" Lan Xi exclaimed excitedly.

seulgi lifted his head as he twirled the pen his hand, "As long as she's willing."

"I admit, at the beginning, I did look at her arrogantly. But, I can't deny, she is indeed interesting."

"I trust in your abilities," Lan Xi nodded. "However, Nayeon is like a wild horse, she isn't easy to tame. In a way, she is similar to you. That's why I feel you guys match each other well."

"I will speak to her."

"Oh yeah. The position of Artists Director, when will you take it back?" Lan Xi asked as she raised an eyebrow. Out of shin ae, Ravi and seulgi, she felt in the end, she still trusted seulgi the most. Especially since both Ravi and shin ae had disregarded her to some degree. She was hopeful seulgi would take back his role.

"I have no interest in that. I just want to focus on being Nayeon's manager. Of course, if someone goes against me, I won't go easy on them," seulgi turned off his laptop with a cold look in his eyes.