93

The entire backstage...froze.

The person that arrived...was Nayeon...

She was supposed to be on SBS's Talk Show, but at this moment, she had appeared in front of Danni.

Not only that, behind her followed seulgi and 4 built foreign bodyguards.

Backstage, everyone's eyes grew wide as they covered their mouths, waiting for a good show to play out.

Nayeon gave off a cold aura; her eyes were piercing like an eagle's. She glared down at Danni's manager with an icy anger...

The manager was terrified by the look in Nayeon's eyes. He covered his cheek and tried to say something, but nothing came out.

seulgi took the opportunity to help Jihyo off the ground as he noticed the red handprints across her cheeks.

"Nayeon..."

Jihyo was a little choked up. She had been afraid that Nayeon would show up and delay her interview with SBS. Why was Nayeon here?

"How many slaps did he give you?" Nayeon's voice was cold and clear; it wasn't sharp. Instead, it was very low like she was trying to suppress her emotions.

"Two..."

"PA!"

Without waiting for Jihyo to finish talking, Nayeon threw another slap on the manager's right cheek without hesitation.

"You...how dare you hit me?" Danni's manager looked at Nayeon in disbelief. He glared at the woman that seemed to be aloof from the world.

Nayeon did not say anything. Now that her right hand had satisfied its anger, she lifted her left hand and hit the manager so hard he fell to the floor.

She gave a total of 4 slaps; Nayeon had paid him back double.

"Anything else?" Nayeon turned to ask Jihyo. Seeing Jihyo did not respond, Nayeon frowned and looked at the bodyguards, "I've said it before, I don't provoke others, but once someone steps over my bottom line, I will pay them back double. So, this man..."

Nayeon pointed to Danni's manager and instructed the bodyguards, "...make him kneel before Jihyo. Remember...double!"

Nayeon's words were like a sentence from a judge. Even though she knew there were lots of people present. Even though she knew...this may affect her career as a model...if she couldn't protect the people beside her, then...

...even if she was to become a supermodel, what was the point?

Nayeon's eyes were red but contained an undeniable power. Danni's assistant was terrified. Especially when the bodyguards grabbed onto him...

He felt his mind go blank. All the satisfaction he was experiencing just a moment ago had now turned into retribution. In fact, it was double the retribution.

"Nayeon...don't go too far," seeing the scene unfold in front of her, Danni finally stood up.

However, Nayeon approached Danni and laughed as she lowered her head. As she lifted her head again, another slap left her hand...

Not only did she hit the manager, she even hit Lee Danni!

"Since you think I am bullying you, then I might as well bully you. What do you say?"

Danni's eyes grew wide as she stared at Nayeon. As she had never experienced humiliation like this before, her expression became twisted and ferocious, "How dare you hit me!"