siblings

"Boboiboy!! Ouch!" shouted Eva

.

.

.

.

the others heard that and run to the room, and Evan was the first to come "what happen!" shouted Evan worriedly, but he saw Eva with a bump on her head, and commander Eliana was in front of her while holding her fist and some medical things on a tray, she said "this is the infirmary room, please be quiet and please knock the door before you came in" "s-sorry..." said Eva still lying on the ground with stars flying around her head, Evan ignores her and looks at boboiboy but he saw there are three people besides the bed

he asked calmly "eh, laksamana mechamato, maskmana, commander kokoci, you're here already? and *look around* where's mechabot" "yep, and mechabot is at the power spheras room, charging," said laksamana mechamato "haish, this tomato *point at mechamato* dragged me here and kokoci just came to check on him since he's an agent of tapops," said maskmana "hey, I had a name" "yeah, and I said it right, it's tomato" "what did you say!"

then they feel a little chill behind them, they turn around saw commander Eliana with a creepy smile on her face "boys ~ if you wanna fight, go outside, had you saw boboiboy is there, he needs some peace, *saw maskmana and Amato nod quickly* haish, they're like kids *turns to boboiboy* I'm sorry boboiboy" "it's okay mo- I mean commander" said boboiboy, kokoci heard that and said "huh, what ?" "oh not you commander, it's commander Eliana, sorry" "oh, it's fine", just after a sec fang came in too as well as the others "boboiboy are you o..kay... *saw Eva on the ground and Evan is trying to carry Eva, kokoci, maskmana, a woman with laksa station's commander outfit, the red armor person is standing beside boboiboy's bed*," said fang "uh, greetings/hi?" said the kokotiam group "hello/greetings," said the three, fang picked ochobot from Eva's hand and walked to boboiboy, along with ying, Yaya and Gopal, (kaizo is the last to walk in, and he also helps Evan to carry Eva)

then all of them asked (i hope you know who said what😅) "boboiboy are you okay? do you need anything?"  "Relax, I'm fine ochobot" "what do you mean by 'ReLaX' you're sick and didn't tell us, and then you fainted, how were we going to 'ReLaX'" "ehehe... sorry Yaya" "dey, next time you should tell us, I said that I will take full responsibility" "you don't need to Gopal" "boboiboy, Gopal is right, you should tell us, if not maybe something very bad will happened" "yeah..." "yarloh, if something happens to you, who will compete me with popularity (inspired by @Zena_Nakamura)" "..." "uh...really, fang?" "haiya, why are you like this one har" "ish, fang you should be grateful that boboiboy is okay" "yeah, sorry" then they continue talking to boboiboy and ignore the seven uppers ranked human and alien.

then commander kokoci clears his throat and it attracts everyone's attention "huh, oh sorry commander" said fang "it ok, now, boboiboy you're fine right?" "yes, commander" replied boboiboy, next mechamato said "thank goodness you're alright" "um sir who are you?" asked Gopal, then mechamato heart cracked, he squat at the corner and said "*sniff*why does everyone always doesn't know me *sniff*" "oh, I forget to introduce him to all of you, he is- eh *saw mechamato stand confidently beside him* uhh, he is laksamana mechamato while his real name is Amato, and he's like four of you from earth," said commander kokoci "Ooo" nodded fang, Yaya, ying, Gopal and ochobot.

Yaya realized and remembered something, so she ask "umm, laksamana mechamato, may I ask something" " oh you may uh..." "Yaya, and I wanted to ask is what is boboiboy to you" after hearing this everyone went quiet, later mechamato replied "why do you ask Yaya" "I somehow saw you with the women over there, and the two twins with boboiboy in a photo and boboiboy kinda said that the photo is a family photo, so do you and them is related to boboiboy?" "hm *looked at commander Eliana, the twin and boboiboy* *then look at Yaya back* why do you want to know, this may be our privacy" Yaya wanted to replied but ochobot cut in "I know but we're worried for him and we're his friend, i also saw the picture and I'm curious, why did boboiboy always avoid from answering our question about the photo" and the three just nodded