protect

after a few days of staying in laksar station, the kokotiam gang already starts to feel comfortable there. they even start to remember and get used to their schedule. but suddenly their schedule changed a little. since Eliana realizes that they might be skipping school or having no time to revise because of some missions and stuff. she changed their training time from 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. to study.

the kokotiam gang except for gopal kinda thinks it was a good idea. when they found out it was commander Eliana teaching them herself, they kinda liked it, even gopal started liking studying with her a little. cuz the way she teaches is not like how papa Zola teaches them, it's way more different than it. like one day: ~~~~~

FLASHBACK~~
when the kokotiam gang came into a room where Eliana told them, and they saw some desks and chairs

Eliana who was sitting at the teacher's desk smiled at them, "greetings, you all may sit in front here, it's enough for five people". the kokotiam sat on the front row as Eliana told them, "I checked all your information yesterday, so three of you are 15 years old, gopal is 16 and ying is 14. right? *saw all of the nodded* so is it alright for you two if I teach the syllabus of the age of 15? *saw the two nodded* good"

Eliana stood up and snapped her fingers, then there appeared some textbooks, pencils, erasers, a set of mathematical instruments and some notebook, 'how did she get our kind of textbook?' "from now on, I will teach you five about math, science and history since it's the compulsory subject for earth, I will also teach some other subjects, but seldom. *Saw all of them nodded* I heard from your commander's report that your math teacher had taught all of you until chapter 5. am I right?" all of them replied with a yes or a nod.

"so I want to ask, For a right-angled triangle, the hypotenuse is? *look at the five* ying." "oh.., the longest side, opposite the 90-degree angle." ying answered

"correct *smile* Gopal, the adjacent side and the opposite side change based on what?" "Huh, uh.. hmm.. th-the position of the referred acute angle?" "Good" Eliana commented on gopal and he sigh in relief.

"Hmmm, Yaya, fang, boboiboy, could you tell me the formula for sin, con and tangent?" "Sine = Hypotenuse/Opposite side" "Cosine = Adjacent side/Hypotenuse" "Tangent = Adjacent side/Opposite side"

"well done *claps her hands* looks like you all didn't drop off from your studies, well since you all are already familiar with chapter 5, let's go to the next chapter, open up your textbook and try to read chapter 6 for 25 minutes. if there are any questions you could ask me after the 25 minutes and I finished explaining about it *smiles*"

because of this, the kokotiam gang started to like Eliana's teaching ways, unlike papa Zola who always gave some un-logic but logical riddles or quizzes and then punish them

{Papa Zola: hey that's for exercising the disciple of justice's brain!! *suddenly pop out of nowhere* me: more like torturing them, now shoo. mama Zila marah kang, baru tau!}

after they finish their classes, they went to their rooms to put their books first. "wow, commander eliana is so patience when teaching us" fang commented "yarloh, she always smiles and made some quiz that is logical and related to the textbook" ying continues "finally, no more un-logic riddles" boboiboy smiles in relaxation "yeah, and she always made sure that we really understood that topic, if not then she'll repeat it all again" Yaya agrees

"*sniff* it's my first time having a teacher this gentle that teaches me math" gopal said with a tear of joy on the side of his eyes, "don't need to be so dramatic lah" fang hit his arm playfully.

END OF FLASHBACK~~

TODAY IS THEIR EIGHTH DAY AT LAKSAR STATION

all of them already did their studies and training, so now they do their mission. the Orion's belt, ying, fang, and kaizo are ordered by maskmana to do a mission to retrieve rekabot from planet kreati, while the rest are told to stay at laskar station to guard it if anything happens