[8]WHO ARE YOU?

The Kang most known to have froze half of century. The Kangs never got along with The Parks. Kang Jihyun & Hwang Hyuna, the couple whose children embodied ice. Kang Yeosang & Kang Soyun. 'Hey!! Soyun, Look who I found!' Yeosang yells, Soyun ran to his elder brother to see one of The Kim Royals holding a crystal ball, 'What do you have there..Kim Seungmin?' Yeosang asked, 'My brother gave this to me..leave me alone..' Seungmin replies with a face of a puppy, Soyun sighs..tugging Yeosang's sleeve,signalling him to stop pestering the young boy. He sighs,mouthing fine, the Kang Siblings ran back home leaving Seungmin clueless. 'Hey..Seungmin,come home' Hongjoong, Seungmin's brother,called out. Seungmin puts the small crystal ball in his pocket, as a purple flame come out behind him and his pocket. A fact,everyone in every kingdom knows, who..is the Enchanted Element.

Dictionary::

Enchanted ;
- The Enchanter or Enchantress have the will to have all elements to their own. Meaning most dangerous & most powerful to all empires existing in our realm.

The Cast:

Parks: Park Seonghwa, Park Haeun
Kangs: Kang Yeosang, Kang Soyun,Kang Seulgi,Kang Taehun
Jeongs:Jeong Yunho, Jeong Wooyoung
Chois:Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin,Choi San
Lees: Lee Felix, Lee Minho,Lee Hayoung
Kims:Kim Seungmin,Kim Hongjoong

/NOTE
N/A :enjoy!