[9] THE FORGOTTEN

Memories, a picture or event in your brain that make you feel empathy. But so, it can be forgotten.

YEOSANG,,POV:

'YAH! Kang Soyun!' I yelled, the garden that our parents finally finished was filled with blue and purple roses, the colors of our empire. 'What now!?' She asked,silently judging the fact I probably destroyed 3 or 6 flowers, She ran to the voice calling her and found me sitting on the fountain steps, listening to the music box of sirens. I watched as the fishes in pond from the middle of the garden, contemplating if I should tell my little sister the news.

OTHER POV::
She sat beside Yeosang and asked, 'What do you want?'. He sighs. 'I'm moving to the room tomorrow' he replies, tilting her head, she thought "why so soon..." . 'So...You'll leave tomorrow? Why so early?' She asked, 'I'm not sure, I guess our parents are already deciding the bride' He whispers.

He then sees a glowing purple light underneath the water, 'Hm?..' He scoffs, he reaches down the water only to be pulled down to the pond, 'AG-' He shreaks.

'Yeosang!' She yells, trying to grab her elder brother's hand, bubbles coming out of the water due to his muffled screaming. Soyun screams out for her parents or anyone to help.

But no one heard them.