[10]IS IT HOPE OR FATE?

No one heard them.

Yeosang floated in the water as ice formed around him. Soyun stared at the body, icicles forming on his face and turning pale. 'I'm sorry dear brother...' She whispered, as a tear fell out. She sat on the log and spilled sorrys and feeling worse than she already had been. She then heard ruffling in the bushes, 'Hm?..' She soffed. She stood up and yelled, 'Is anyone there!?'.

" S H H H H H "

A voice yelled, she gasped and fell into the water beside Yeosang.

But, someone's shadow laid over the water, she looked up and stared.

The figure pulled out both Yeosang & Soyun. The female gasps for air as she looked up to see one of the Lee descendants, "Uhm,hi!' The boy said, "Who the hell are you-- and why're you even here..." Soyun whispered,,still gasping for air. "Well..." ,as he was speaking, he sits down and puts his hand above Yeosang's mouth...a scene of which looks to be water being pulled out of the male's opening.

Yeosang's eyes flutter open, and chokes on water, standing up..bringing oxygen in and out.

"I'm Lee Yongbok, call me felix :]" the boy smiled, freckles dusted around his cheeks. "How'd you find us? The empire's covered by an invisible cloak" Soyun asked, 'I sensed water colliding, and you know our family element. I also found that since Seungmin was with us, he might've accidentally contaminated the water.." Felix replies. Yeosang tilted his head, "What was the kim's family element?'

Felix covers his mouth.

'I shouldn't have said anything...'