4

YT : What do you mean you can't come?!

MN : I have piano lessons this Saturday, so I can't come to your practice match. If it's in the evening I would try to get out early.

YT : Don't you have lessons on Sunday too? You can extend that day and get a day break in the previous day!

MN : Tadashi, I did that a week ago, remember?

YT : R-right...

TK : You've been practicing your piano for too long without a proper holiday. Go ask your dad and get a one day break.

MN : He won't agree! You know how strict he is when it comes with my lessons.

YT : Mitsun, you got this!

Mitsuki groaned, not wanting to face her father's wrath, or so she would call. Charging her phone and closed her finished homeworks, she made her way downstairs where her parents were. Both of them were at the dining table, her father was reading the newspapers as her mother prepare dinner.

"H-Hey, dad..." She trailed off, slowly walking up to him.

Her father knew his daughter as he continue to read his newspaper. "Do you need something?"

Hesitantly, the female brunette stood in front of him. "C-can I skip Saturday's lessons? I...would like to attend on Kei's and Tadashi's first match of their club!"

"Sure."

"I've been having lessons with you for so long, I've mastered almost everything you taugh-- wait really?" She protested before realizing her father had answered her.

The male Nakamura chuckled to her behaviour as he fold the newspaper. "I said you can go see their match. But I will make Sunday's lessons to be longer than expected."