9

The girl took a big scoop of the curry, eating it as she enjoyed the flavored

The girl took a big scoop of the curry, eating it as she enjoyed the flavored. "As always, your curry is the best, Yukie-san!"

Yukie chuckled, putting another plate beside her for the other who was busy taking a shower. "My thank you. Don't be shy to ask for seconds, all right?"

Yukie appeared to have short shades of blonde hair with a red hair band with brown eyes. Her height was around Mitsuki's despite having her children being taller. Maybe they gotten them from their father.

"I'll even ask for a third!"

"So noisy..." the young Tsukishima came to view with a towel on his shoulders. He was holding another towel, which he then placed it on Mitsuki's head, covering her face. "Showers ready for you."

The brunette took the towel and smiled gratefully at her friend. "Thanks, Kei. I'll take my shower after I'm done with my curry!" She replied before continuing to eat.

Kei sat beside her, thanking for the food. The girl beside him got her second meal before asking the boy. "So, how's your match?"

"We won...I guess."

"That's a start then!" Mitsuki was happy that they won, but upset to how her friend isn't that happy about it. "Come on, don't leave it there. Spill the tea!"

"This isn't something to gossip."

A laughter was heard from the older woman. Yukie watched the two having their conversation. "Mitsuki, hurry up and finish your curry and take your shower. I think your parents are still away, right?"

The reason the brunette was in the Tsukishima household was because both of her parents were in Tokyo. Her father was called to perform a piano performance for someone's birthday. As for her mother, she was asked to be the photographer of the family. Mitsuki stayed behind since she had school and her club to attend.

"They'll be back tomorrow. The event should be starting right now so I won't be able to call them." The brunette replied, eating more of the curry.

Kei gulped down his meal before looking at the girl. "Do you have your spare clothes? You did mention you don't have the keys to your house."