6

An alarm from a phone was heard from Mitsuki's room

An alarm from a phone was heard from Mitsuki's room. She didn't seem to move an inch from her slumber as she continued in her dreamland.

"Suki! Your alarm has been ringing the past 5 minutes!" A slender woman opened the door as she sighed from the sight. "What am I going to do with you..."

"Hikari dear, is she awake?" The father of the girl asked as he walk near the woman, Hikari. The man saw the girl still in slumber before chuckling. "I'll wake her up, you go and prepare our breakfast." The older man kiss the woman on her forehead before going inside.

The man slowly sat on Mitsuki's bed, shutting her phone off. He gently shook the girl's shoulder as he whispered. "Suki dear, it's time to wake up. Breakfast is ready."

He had received a low hum from the girl. "Come on, wake up."

"I'm...awake..." Mitsuki slowly raised from her bed as she sat, rubbing her right eye. Her father lend her the glasses as she yawned.

"Come now, it's still early for you to go to school. So get your breakfast before showering." The man stood up and made his way to her door.

"Let me brush my teeth..." Mitsuki was still tired as she did a stretch before standing up. She went to her bathroom to do her morning routine, not before bringing her phone as well to see what time it was. She then was surprised to see someone texted her.

?: Hey Michan! It's Kogachan! You gave me your number, remember? Anyway, just wanted to say to come early before school starts so we can practice together!

The girl's tiredness has gone as her eyes were filled with excitement as she chuckled at the pet name hr senior called her. She quickly type in to reply to her before finishing her routine. Instead of going down to have breakfast with her parents, she decided to shower and get ready for school. Making her bed, she went downstairs with her charged phone and school bag.

Hikari noticed her as she put down a plate of a baked egg. "Suki, there you are! Oh, you already ready for school?"

The girl nodded, taking a seat across her father who was looking through a brand camera. She took a chopsticks before praying, splitting the baked egg and took a large piece. "My seniors wants to practice the song they played last Friday for me."