YOU'LL BE MINE

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: This story contains sensitive content, mature themes and strong language. So, if you easily offended of this type of story, you can free to exit and leave immediately.

Thank you!

❗❗MUST READ FOR HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ❗❗

This story was in another world of fan- fiction, which called OMEGAVERSE.

OMEGAVERSE is special universe inside of BL genre site in overseas, Europe and America to be exact but it is famous in japan, especially in bl.

In this world, other than male and female, it have alpha, beta and omega genders divided by sex. They are total of 6 types genders existing.
               Male
Alpha, beta,omega
              Female
Alpha, beta, omega
Both male omega and female can get pregnant.

RELATIONSHIP CALLED "PAIRS"

A relationship that only exists between alphas and ameges that is similar to the married couple. Being a pair gives thom various social-right. In order for them to be a pair, it is  necessary for an alpha to bite an omegas neck during a sexual intercourse while in heat. Once paired, both aphas and omegas have the heat only for his/her pair. (A conception as well.). In addition, there are also called "Destined pairs" who are strongly attracted to each other the moment they meet.

EXAMINATION

After the age of 10, it's mandatory to have the blood tested at school to identify the if they are alpha, beta and omega gender.  The details will only be given to the examinee and parents due to confidentiality. At school is not necessary to go pubic about the details for it might lead to bullying. However, in any official doc uments your gender needs to be specified.

SUPRESSORS

By taking a pills daily during the heat period, its suppresses the heat . However, side effects for the brain have been found, there are pros and cons of the pill. Currently the level opment of pills with less side effects is in progress.

POPULATION RATIO

The proportion of the population is Beta> Alpha > Omega. The largest population is the Betas female and the male,rare one is the Omega male.

MY STORY IS NOT A BL, THIS IS THE STORY OF OMEGA FEMALE AND ALPHA MALE. DOES THEIR RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST? OR BECAUSE OF THE "DESTINED PAIR" WHY THEIR LOVESTORY END?