Thanksgiving (fluff)

It was Thanksgiving and Theo and Boris were at a Theo's house, messing around. Theo was reading a book out loud, very stupidly, while Boris threw chips at him while singing in a different language. "English! English you fucker!" Theo said as Boris kept talking in the foreign language. They went to look for more food, but instead found what Theo's stepmom called "vitamins" "That's not vitamins! Boris said while looking at the white pills in the ziplock bag with a V on it. "The v stands for Vicodin, can get you high." He said as he pointed to his nose.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

a/n I MESSED UP IT WAS AT THANKSGIVING WHERE THEY DID THE DRUGS BUT IT WASN'T THANKSGIVING WHEN BORIS SHOWED THEO THE DRUGS GODDAMNIT! I'm too lazy tho (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Boris crushed up the Vicodin and Theo asked "can't we just swallow them?" "Hits harder this way."Boris said" Boris snorted some, then gave Theo a chance to snort it, and he took the chance. "How do we know when it works?" Theo asked. Later, they were laying at the edge of the pool, telling secrets. "My father killed a man once." Boris said. "Bullshit." said Theo.
"No, is true. He did it with a, whatcha call it? A pipe wrench." "Now your turn." Boris said. "you tell me a secret." "I dream about my mother a lot." Theo said as he was going to cry remembering his mom who died in a tragic bomb. "I dream that someone  tells me where she is. So I run, and run and go to her, but eventually when I get there, she's gone." "it's no secret" Boris said. "She's always gone. And it's my fault!" Theo said. "no, Potter, it's not your fault."
They dove into the pool, and accidentally kissed while underwater. However, they both liked it, and got out of the pool and kissed again. Theo could taste vodka on Boris' lips. He liked the taste of it. They eventually ended up falling asleep in Theo's bed, cuddling. Until, Theo had a bad nightmare about his mother, and started panicking. Boris calmed him down and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight, Potter, sweet dreams, I love you."