No time. (just a little bit of fluff)

As Theo and Boris were hanging out because Theo ran away from his father was angry, they talked. They were on a swing, talking about Theo's dad and how he needed money. "but I thought you had a fortune." Boris said. "You think I wouldn't have told you if I had a fortune?!" "I don't know, you don't tell me a lot." Boris said. "I know what will make you feel better Potter." Boris said as he pulled out some drugs, giving one to Theo and him taking the other. They went back to Theo's house, drunk. Only to find that more than his stepmom and dad were there. "Shit, I thought nobody would be here." Theo said in disappointment. They walked into the house only to find a lot of women, on the couch, talking. "Be normal, normal." Theo said. "As they walked in Theo saw that Xandra, his stepmom, was still in her work uniform. "You're still in your work uniform." Theo said to Xandra in a questioning voice. "Theo, your father was in a car accident, his blood alcohol was 3.5, he was driving west. As if he was leaving!" She said as she started crying. "Ok, so when is he coming back." Theo said. "Theo, what I'm trying to say is, your dad died!" She said crying even more, only to be comforted by her lady friends. Boris and Theo sat on the stairs not sad at all. Boris got up and tried to sneak a vodka, but one of Xandra's friends caught him. "You're too young for that." She said as he put it back. "I thought you couldn't see me." Boris said. "Apologies." He said as he sat back down, laughing with Theo. Xandra noticed this and said. "Don't you have any shame?! Cant you cry!" "Look Theo, I know you didn't spend much time with your dad, but he is your father and you should respect that!" She yelled as she went to sit back down. Theo went up to his room, while Boris stayed downstairs waiting for the women to leave. As soon as they did, Boris went to Theo's room and said " they all left and she's out." He saw Theo gathering his things and looking for something. "What are you doing?" Boris said. "Looking for money. I'm leaving before people start showing up! Come with me." Theo said. "Where?" Boris asked. "New York." "What?!" Boris said shocked. "I can't stay here with her." Said Theo. "Because of what she said? She's a fucking mess Potter! I feel sorry for her!" "Don't." Theo said intensively. "We should plan this. Crazy to go tonight." Boris said as Theo was packing his things. "I can't stay here! She'll put me in a home! Don't you understand that?! Look, I'm a minor, I've got no family, no friends out here. We have to go. Now." "What about the dog?" Boris said sadly. "We'll stop  at yours, grab your things, and go to the bus station." "I need more time." Boris said. "What?! I don't have time!" Theo said. "Just one day." Said Boris. "Why?!" Theo asked angrily. "Because- I" Boris got stopped by Theo. "Because what?!" "There's something important I need to tell you." "Boris what? What do you have to tell me?" Theo asked worried. "You shouldn't go, it's a mistake." Boris said. "I have to go! Now are you coming or not?!" Theo asked. "You go ahead. I'll follow. One or two days!"  "You have to come, promise me. We'll go to Brighton Beach, that's where all the Russians hang out! And we can go to school together. And-"  Theo was cut of by a short kiss from Boris.  "Potter- good luck." Boris said as he ran to his house, with a smile on his face.