27

liked by kyliejenner, tchalamet, user2 and 295,729 others

sage.monroe some pics from a funky photoshoot i did ;)
p.s i have a blog now so check out the link in my bio :P
-
fernmonroe wait your blog is- kinda good.
-sage.monroe rude of you to underestimate me

user2 u look so cute omg

krisjenner i may have to adopt you
-sage.monroe pls do
-lizmonroe shared custody?
-krisjenner of course

tchalamet very inspiring.
-sage.monroe so you did read it?
-tchalamet of course :)

mil.cass i love you so much
-sage.monroe awww ily2

-

"i'm so tired, mila."

"what's up?" mila concentrated on the furrowed lines of sages face. she looked tired.

"i'm just exhausted of doing things that i don't want to do anymore." a sigh escaped her lips as she leaned back on the plush sofa, hanging her head back in the process.

"what do you want to do?" mila already knew but she felt it would be better if sage could say what she wanted to.

"i just want to leave here- no offence." sage panicked at the end of the sentence though mila just laughed at her distress.

"none taken. why don't you just leave and do what you want to do?"

"because i would have to leave everyone here." the girl now held her head in her hands, evidently stressed.

"we don't mind because we know you want to live your life. and you know i'll join whenever you want." mila scooted next to sage on the couch as she had enough of seeing her friend suffer on her own.

"i couldn't ask you to do that."

"well, timothee will no doubt be there for you- wherever you go."

"i want to go to new york i think. i fell in love with it but i also don't want to stay there." she paused, feeding her hands through her hair. "i want to go and live in paris or italy or somewhere- anywhere."

"then go. we can book tickets now. one way ticket to new york. in fact, you can leave tomorrow." mila smiled vibrantly at her friend who only glanced up at her.

"eager to get rid of me? i can't just leave. i have my parents, fern, you,  the cafe. my whole life is here."

"but you can have a whole life outside of here." mila was jumping around their apartment, trying to persuade sage as best as she could.

"what's going on?" the door opened and fern popped her head around the edge, hearing the disturbance from milas jumping.

"sage is going to live in new york." mila beamed, clearly more enthusiastic.

"i'm not- i mean i want to but..." she lost her sentence, unsure of what she wanted to say.

"go!" fern joined in with milas words of encouragement. soon, sage was packing her suitcase and deciding what to bring and want to leave.

"i need to see mom and dad." she mentioned as she was stuffing as many clothes as she could into one big suitcase.

"we can go now. i'll message them." fern said, putting down the underwear she had been about to put into the suitcase. "done. they're around so we can go now. it's nearly dinner anyway." the girls paused their packing and left the apartment.