33

liked by sage

liked by sage.monroe, timmybabe, timotheeangel and 47,828 others

timotheeluver I FINALLY MET SAGE!!! SHES SO NICE AND BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON OMGGG
tagged: sage.monroe
-
sage.monroe i loved meeting you! thank you for supporting me 🤍
-timotheeluver i loved meeting you too 💕

sagesangels im so jealous omg

honey.sage you are both so pretty!

timotheeangel did you see timothee or was she just on her own?
-timotheeluver she was on her own but she did say she was then going to meet him somewhere
-timotheeangel they are the cutest omg

timotheeangel did you see timothee or was she just on her own? -timotheeluver she was on her own but she did say she was then going to meet him somewhere -timotheeangel they are the cutest omg

liked by liampayne, tchalamet, zendaya and 903,839 others

sage.monroe moody
-
tchalamet smileeeee
-sage.monroe noooooo

mil.cass miss you bby
-sage.monroe i miss u toooo

fernmonroe not you stealing all the hotness from the family ✋
-sage.monroe not gonna argue

user she's so hot

user7 this is not it babe-

lizmonroe i make beautiful children!
-mikemonroe *we
-lizmonroe uh yeah sure...
-sage.monroe HAHAHAH

-

t <3
party round mine tn
if you want to come

sagey <3
yeah sure
who's gonna be there?

t <3
i think you'll know most of them
but they wanna meet you and
i want you there

sagey <3
cute
you didn't answer my question though

t <3
i know saoirse's gonna be there
maybe florence too and you know
them

sagey <3
okay that's good then
what time?

t <3
anytime but it actually starts at 9:30
i just thought you might wanna
come round earlier

sagey <3
ofc
what should i wear?

t <3
you ask too many questions
but wear something casual
but pretty

sagey <3
got it
see u in 30

t <3
okkk byeee

sagey <3
cya <3
read

-

sage was bursting with nerves. she had never been to one of timothees famous parties that he often held. or, if he didn't, one of his friends did and they tended to be more infamous than anything. however, sage was still excited as she could meet new people; the thought simultaneously terrified and thrilled her.

"what to wear?" she hummed to herself, tapping her chin as she scanned the wardrobes in front of her. she had just finished her makeup but made it look like she wasn't wearing any at all; her favourite look.  she finally spotted a pair of bright yellow trousers and a black top with the image of a scorpion on it. she smiled as she looked at the outfit. it was out there in comparison to what colours she usually wore, but cute. she found a pair of mary janes to pair with it and also a pair of her sunglasses she never parted with. they were becoming her trademark.

giving one last glance in the mirror, she smiled to herself and went to timothees apartment that wasn't too far away

giving one last glance in the mirror, she smiled to herself and went to timothees apartment that wasn't too far away. the walk was warm yet the air was crisp and it was beginning to get dark out. the october air felt cold against her skin although the air was a moderate temperature. it was much different to la where it was sunny all year round and basically all day it was warm. she preferred it this way though. it felt less... fake.

"hey timmy t." sage engulfed timothee into a hug when he opened the door to his apartment. he looked her up and down to suss out her outfit before nodding in approval and biting back a smirk. sage leant forward and hit him in the arm before walking in.

"drinks are over there." he pointed to the bar-like cabinet in his kitchen although sage was already there. she basically lived in his apartment and of course she knew where the alcohol was. red wine, after all, was her best friend.

"right, you already knew that." he sighed under his breath before snickering a bit as the girl was way too predictable in her habits.

"can i put my playlist on, it's better than yours." the girl was already feeling sassy- timothee decided. she was never usually this cocky or straightforward so she must be having one of her high energy moments which meant he had to be with her for the crash. the crash was what he called the downfall of sage when she started to unravel. it happened every time she got like this. she would have a period of time where she would be happy and energetic and then a switch would flip. she turned into a different person: alcohol and cigarettes ( more than usual ), mood swings, outbursts and then ultimately a depressive episode that could last from days to months. so, he had to be with her.

"we have an hour to kill, what do you wanna do." sage asked, swaying with her drink in hand. she had just turned her playlist on and 'slow down' by chase atlantic was playing. some of the lyrics were a bit risqué but timothee knew how much she loved the band so he didn't say anything.

"we should chill until everyone gets here." at this, sage pouted. "we're gonna have all the time in the world later. why don't we just relax and watch the notebook or something. i know how much you love that movie." at this, sages face brightened up and she launched herself onto timothees couch and put the notebook on while timothee adjusted himself on the sofa.

they sat with their heads on top of each other and their feet tangled up as if one of them were to escape. the calm before the storm.