41

liked by mil

liked by mil.cass, florencepugh, fernmonroe and 4,929, 901 others

tchalamet little women out now :)
-

user no because i feel so bad for him bc of sage
-user0 same, she just used him and dumped him

user7 congrats! so excited!!!!!

florencepugh so happy it's finally time to show the world! i'm so proud of you <333
-tchalamet thanks flo x

fernmonroe well done timothee, looking forward to it !
-tchalamet thank you fern, i'm excited for you to see it x
-user6 they used to be mean to each other :(
-user5 literally it's so weird

user8 sage was a bitch anyway

mil.cass well done, t. love u lots bestie 💕
-tchalamet thanks mils :) x
-user11 at least everyone else still has a bond
-user62 lowkey looks like she's tryna steal

jackharlow congrats, brother. celebrate later?
-tchalamet thanks jack, yeah that's cool
-user23  he seems so sad :(
-user70 i don't blame him tbh

-

sage stared at the post for a long time. timothee was moving up in the world and where was she? in some random guys bed in a foreign country jumping from hotel to hotel. maybe this was the way it was meant to go. she had always been the failure and he had always succeeded. it was just how life was meant to go.

she had thought of returning soon but she was afraid of confrontation. perhaps she would stay at home for a while just to let things cool down? that seemed like a good idea.

and so, she stepped on the next plane back to la and knocked on her old door. "one sec!" she heard the familiar sound of milas voice. sage had been almost completely sober for a week. the occasional cigarette and glass of wine seemed essential but something just flipped in her head. she was irrational and completely out of her mind. why would she run away just because timothee said something he didn't mean? or did he mean it... it didn't matter. it still drove sage away for three months and honestly she had had enough. there was only so much drugs, alcohol and sex one person could have before they got bored of it. sage was just at her breaking point before and it was a moment of weakness where the words were strong enough to send her over the edge.

she was recovering. she needed to.

"yes?-" mila stopped, mouth wide opened in shock. tears rose in the girls brown eyes before she engulfed her friend in the biggest hug possible. "i missed you so much but i'm so happy you decided to take a break. i don't approve of your behaviour but i'm proud of you for coming back." the comforting girl whispered into her best friends hair.

"i'm sorry." sage simply said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"i'll get fern." mila said, taking one more glance at sage before running into the apartment.

sage felt awkward. she felt as if this wasn't her home anymore. well, it wasn't but it just felt different.

"i'm so glad you're home!" fern ran at sage, engulfing her in a hug before she could even register what was happening.

sage rested her head in her sisters neck, relishing in the moment of peace. mila joined the hug and caused sage to spiral into fits of tears of happiness.

that night, they invited the family over for dinner and games to discreetly celebrate sage returning home. then, they booked her a ticket right back to new york, where she would have to face timothee.