Drako the bad boy, wine mom and softy at heart 😍😋🙄💅🏽👏🏼🍷🤩✨❤🔪🥵🥶🙌😯😱📜✨

Draco came into the room, in his Slytherin uniform and his blonde hair was all done down, messily. Ugh. I loved him.

He had another girl at his side. Oh no. I hated her.

It was Pansy Parkinson who was wearing a tacky green dress. Ugh. I hated Pansy ever since she told me to shut up when I sang fight song when I was 10 months old. She was so mean and bullied me when we were younger. 

A/n: Guyysss!!! Pansy is so mean. Poor Y/n. 😞

"I want 7567856927508 pounds for her," Hairy grolwed.

"She is worth so much more than 7567856927508 pounds," Drako grolwed back. I wanted to kiss them then and there. Such a cute little brocken boi.

"Give me 2,646,743,577,246,832,865,823,898,324,6 pounds then," sighed Harry. Drako threw a large sack of cash to him and grabbed me by the arm. Pansy snarled.

"Mine," he growled. I was so in love. No red flags, he hee.

A/n: Guyyyssss!!! I think I should have them get married. Their relationship is sooooo cute! It makes me miss my Joshie. 🥺

Draco led me outside to his Lamborghini. He took my delicate body and placed me in the passenger seat and then he sat down in the drivers seat. Pansy growled at me, furry raged in her eyes.

A/n: I think my writing is improving, guyss!

I smiled. Drako told her that she was being sold to Hairy and I was coming home with him. I smiled harder. My blue ocean coconut greeny sea ocean seaweed peanut hazel diamond sapphire blue blue jewel-like sea kangaroo brazil nut young large oceany sea blue bluey dark nightmare elephant small petite ocean diamond orbs sparkled in awe.

Drako drove off, leaving Pansy at the Pottah Mansion.

"W-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-where are we going?" I stuttered cutely. I was such a shy weeb. Uwu.

"Oh my," Drako spat. "You are so freaking weird." 

I started crying. How could my cutie soft boi say such mean things about me? I wanted to prove my worth, defend my honour. I started singing my fight song.

"🎵tTtTTtTTtttttttTTtTTTTTtTTttHHhhHhhIIiIISSsSSs mMMmMMyyYy FFfFFfFFiiIiIgGggGhHhhTtTtt ssSsSSsSooOOoOooOnnNnGggGg🎵" I sang beautifully. I sounded like an angel. Sigh. I was not like other girls.

Drako gasped and stopped driving. He picked up my delicate and fragile body once more and stood on top of the Lamborghini. He looked onto the angry crowd of people down below and kissed me.

Suddenly, music started playing. 

"THis is my waifu," he said proudly like the Soft boi, wine mum, bad boy, alpha he was. "And I love Y/n."

A/N: I love this story. It reminds me of when Joshua and I met. 😭✨

So I'm planning to marry the billionaire soon #MaterialGowlll and now I'm moving into his mansion with my three beautiful kiddos. #ProudMamma

So I attended my ant bestie's funeral and it was soooo sad. 😞🥺 Her mamma was there and she was very nice although she was a zebra. The funeral was held in my bestie's home country, Alabama, and now I need to take a flight back to Chicago and get married to Lee.

Joshua's funeral will be held in England. He said something about 'land of the Roadman's' or whatever that means. 🙄💅🏽

And babby Drapple died earlier this year as I mentioned in the last chapter and so they'll be buried with Joshie in England.

I won't be updating until after mine and Lee's wedding but I have some very special ideas for the upcoming chapters.

Peace, besties.