💝 Drako and Y/n 💝

"You...want your moneyz back?" Hairy sighed. He went back into the house and pulled out a stack of 3864324983268496329864893648364998374837483748 million moneyz.

"Take Y/n," said Drako. He shoved her into the house and loaded the 934692386587485628635932483992949268429346 million moneyz back into his luxury Peppa Pig car.

Y/n started crying rainbow unicorn tears. She was different to the other girls; she wasn't obssessed with girly things and she listened to what Draco had to say. She was meant to be his Slytherin Queen, and she knew it. 👰🏼🥺

"Wait, Drako!" She cried as Draco left the Pottah mansion and started driving back to the Malferret Manor. Y/n felt worthless again, she wanted to sing. She needed to sing.

She cleared her small, delicate throat. "🎶ThhhHHhhHIIiIiSssSSsSSsSSssSss iIIiIIissSssSs MMmMMmmMmYyyYyYyyYyyyYYYyYYYYYYYyyYYyY ffFFfFFfIIiiIgGGgHHhHttTtT SssSsSSsSssSsSSsOOooOoOOonnNnNNnnGggGggG🎶"

She sung beautifully. Harry helped her get up from the floor and took her back inside.

"That was great," he said as he gave Y/n a cup of tea. He was the perfect, Bri'ish lad.

"Just 'great'?" Y/n snarled. "I WAS AMAZING! I WAS PERFECT! I WAS BRILLANT! YOU'RE JUST GREAT. I WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER BE AND I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER BE!!!!! YOUR COUSIN WAS RIGHT! YOU ARE WASTE OF SPACE, HAIRY JAMIE POTTAH THE MOST USELESS WIZARD OF ALL TIME!"

She breathed out of her fragile nose then added; "I HATE YOUUUUUUUU!!!"

She left the room crying. She went outside and started to sing her special song so that Drako could come by again and make her his High Slytherin Qween.

"UwU," cried Y/n. "W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-Where are you, Drako?"

"Here, mi luv," I heard Drako say. I turned around and there he was, standing right behind her. Drako picked up Y/n's frgaile 0.6934861 inch body and placed her inside of his luxury Peppa Pig car. 

"You came for me," she gushed. 

"Of course," said Drako. "Who else will cook for me?"

And they drove off into the sunset, not because it was cliché or anything, just because the author couldn't be bothered to give this story a proper ending.