0.1

no one pov

"jungkook~ darling"

a soft spoken voice called out the boy who now slowly looked away from his computer screen blinking his doe eyes innocently at his mother who stood near his door smiling.

"y-yes mom!" jungkook quietly replied momentarily closing the video game he had been playing since a long while.

"could you please go outside and bring me packet of meat. your dad's boss is coming for dinner tonight and I saw we ran out of meat. it would be a shame if we dint feed them something good."

mom explained. kook pouted at the thought of going outside but notheless he stood up from his chair softly nodding "yes mom" he quietly said as he fixed his black oversized hoodie and baggy sweatpants.

mom smiled happily at that. she internally cooed at her obiedient son. "thank you darling~" she softly said handing the small boy the money and the shoping basket.

kook signed softly.

the boy walked over to his mirror , just in case, just to check himself out to see if he was appropriate enough to go out with the cloths he wear at home.

jungkook slowly walked out of his room crossing the stairs and huge hallway without making any sounds. jungkook knew sounds would disturb his father who would be sleeping on the sundays.

"the store is just a few blocks away.. would be quick" jungkook mumbled to himself , the soft pout never leaving his lips as he wore his boots and unlocked the front door.

the cold breeze hit his face. it was a chilly weather of winter. it felt decade's since jungkook felt this feeling, coming out of his house that was soo warm with comforters and heaters everywhere.

but there was no going back without the meat. mom would be mad!

kook took in a deep shakey breath as he slowly walked towards the streets , it was almost dark. the streets were dimly illuminated with those dl lights.

and just then there was a beep~ sound from jungkooks phone that was stuffed inside his pocket. the boy cutely frowned as he unlocked his phone.

it was message from yoongi.

mint yoonqix🙀

bitch

come back in the game or you loose !

argh!

fine I loose.

what !?!? tf-

I'm heading towards the store. mom needs meat.

why does she need meat from the store when she has you in home?

*throws a big brick*🧱

ouch

well we'll play after you buy the 🍖

lol

yoongi