• Chapter Five •

ו×Ted's Point of Viewו×

After quietly closing my door I sat down on my bed, placing my water bottle on the nightstand. I placed my hands on my face, rubbing away the sleepiness. "God damn it." I said quietly to myself. I began to dissociate; 'I really like them don't I? I mean I know I'd be lying to myself if I didn't. But I haven't known them long enough to feel like this. Realistically that's partially why I reached out to them.'

I looked back over to my water bottle and opened it. Taking a couple swigs. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, using it as a distraction. Trying to shake the thought of (Y/N) out of my head, but it wasn't any use. I aimlessly scrolled through instagram, looking at my friends and their partners. It only made my heart yearn more. 'Would this feeling ever go away? Or am I stuck like this? I gotta tell them.'

'No it's to early in the friendship to do that.' Laying down and placing my phone on the charger, I continued to fight myself over the swarming thoughts. I just laid down for the night and hoped that my brain would shut itself off eventually.

+-+Your Point of View+-+

You woke up the next morning to the sound of your alarm. Groaning and reaching over to your phone, you turned it off. Or so you had thought. You closed your eyes for a moment. Assuming your second alarm would wake you up. Thats until 2 minutes later your alarm went off again. This time after turning off the alarm you yeeted your phone onto the air mattress. 'Wait.' You thought to yourself. 'Did I fall asleep on the couch?' You continued.

Assessing your surroundings for a second you could see that you were indeed, laying on the couch. Not even a minute passes by and you heard a door open. You groggily sat up with the most tired looking face and squinted to see Ted. "Morning Sunshine." Ted said with a small smile. You grumbled a small "Morning." as you rubbed your eyes, adjusting to the light. "You sleep alright?" Ted asks kindly whilst pouring himself a cup of orange juice. "Yeah. Just not used to my alarm." You replied getting up and walking over to the kitchen where Ted was. "Gotcha." He replies whilst sitting down at his kitchen island. You decide to sit down in the seat across from him. Placing your arms and head down on the counter. "I'm so tired man." You mumbled into your arms, earning a chuckle from Ted. "I hear ya loud and clear. Didn't get much sleep last night myself." Ted expresses as you lift you head up to look at him. You stare at him for a small moment and smile lightly. "Why not?" You quickly ask. "Oh uh- I was just thinking about how these next couple recordings are gonna go for today. Got some big names. Like Jaiden Animations and Crankgameplays." Ted says rather quickly, making you lightly confused but you decide not to press him on it and accept his answer. "Gotcha. Well if anything goes wrong you always got me for moral support." You say with a smile, Ted looking into your eyes and smiling back. "Likewise." He replies.

For a quick moment you examine his facial features, only having been able to look at them through pictures. Ted politely stared back at you, which made you panic slightly. Reaching for your phone from the slight embarrassment, you see a text message from your best friend Emma. You hadn't talked to her in a couple weeks and now she's yelling at you in all caps.

@crunchclown
"YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE ON A PODCAST WITH THE PEOPLE I'VE BEEN WRITING STORIES ABOUT?"

'Oh god' You thought to yourself, earning a small laugh. "What?" Ted asks, "Hold on, I'll tell you in a second." You say, grabbing your phone to text her back.

@(Insert Username)
"I DIDN'T KNOW THATS WHAT THE MAFIA BOOK WAS ABOUT. I DIDN'T THINK TO TELL YOU."

Laughing at your reply you set your phone back down. "So, my best friend apparently has been writing fanfiction of you guys and I didn't even know that she knew you guys." You say chuckling. "Oh god, what kind of fanfiction?" Ted inquires. "It's like a mafia alternate universe, I dont know the specifics but I think Schlatts the mafia boss or something. She also has a book about you being a robot. Apparently you have an aux port asshole in it." You say with the widest grin ever. "You gotta be kidding me. I have to see this." Ted says with a smile and a tinge of disbelief. "Let me get her permission first." You look back at your phone for a minute to see another text from Emma.