Chapter 31: Fighting For What's Right

Doomsayer and his New Decepticons struck a deal with Colonel Adam Bowen and M.E.C.H that they can help them exterminate the Cybertronians from Earth if they agree to help them destroy Megatron as well as Orion Eclipse and the Autobots by creating a human-made ninja femme bot who will be named Nightbird.

Meanwhile, Ratchet finally found a way to change Megatron back into a Cybertronian after he had been turned into a human when the New Decepticon scientist, Astrocharge threw a chemical bomb at the ex-warlord when the New Decepticons attacked a city in Boise, Idaho, and Orion Eclipse and the Autobots had to fight them to save the humans. At the Autobots' new hidden base in Jasper, Ratchet calls Megatron and tells him to come over so that he can turn back into a Cybertronian. By the time June Darby drove the human Megatron over to the Autobot's new hidden base in Jasper, Ratchet had prepared the machine with a chemical formula that would turn Megatron back into a Cybertronian.

"Ratchet," Megatron spoke to the Autobot medic. "Megatron. You came just in time for me to use this new machine to turn you back into a Cybertronian." Ratchet said to the humanized Megatron.

"You mean...that I can be turned back into the way I was before I got turned into a human?" Megatron asked.

Ratchet nodded, "Yes. Hello June." he greeted the nurse next to Megatron. "Hello, Ratchet. So, I assume that you made a machine that can transform Megatron back into his original form?" June asked. "Yes. Although it took some time for me to finish it. Knock Out and I made a chemical formula that might turn Megatron back into a Cybertronian." Ratchet explained. "Are you ready?" he asked Megatron.

"I'm more than ready. You have no idea how long I've waited to become a Cybertronian again." Megatron told Ratchet.

"Alright. Just lay on the operating table while I prepare the machine before adding the chemical formula. I just pray to Primus that this transformation experiment will work." Ratchet replied.

Megatron stripped to his underwear as he lay on the operating table despite it being cold. Ratchet typed onto his computer for it to move into a glass cylinder for the transformation experiment. June Darby watched as Ratchet added a blue chemical formula to the machine before he activated it. Megatron was beginning to worry that the experimentation would fail and that he would be stuck in his human body forever and that he might die or get sick if the machine were unable to work.

But after the glass cylinder was filled with blue gas, the machine loaded for 30 minutes and Ratchet heard Megatron scream in pain and that made June worry for him. "Megatron! Are you okay?!" Ratchet asked. "AAAAGH!! DON'T WORRY!!! I THINK IT'S WORKING!!!" Megatron told the medic while shouting in pain. Ratchet was about to turn off the machine, but then he looked over and saw Megatron changing back into his Cybertronian form. After 20 minutes, the transformation process was completed.

Megatron has successfully and miraculously transformed back into his Cybertronian form after being stuck in a human body for quite some time. When Ratchet opened the glass door, Megatron stepped out of the machine as a blue gas gushed out of it. "Megatron? Are you okay?" June asked. Megatron opened his red optics before he asked, "Did...did it work? Am I back to my original form again?" Ratchet gave Megatron a mirror to show his reflection and Megatron could see that he was no longer human. "By the Allspark! I'm finally back to my original form!" Megatron exclaimed. "Thank Primus! The machine worked," said Ratchet.

________________________________________________________

At the Autobot base in Retoris...

Ultra Magnus went to the vault where the Reliquary of the Allspark containing Unicron and his Anti-Spark is. The Autobot Leader sighed deeply when he heard a female voice, "Dad?" Ultra Magnus turns around and he sees his daughter, Strongarm, a female Protectobot rookie who came to check in with her father. "Strongarm? What are you doing here?" Ultra Magnus asked. "I came by to see you, dad," Strongarm said. "Is something wrong?" she asked.