Grew to Love Together - Part 4

Keefe started with when he met Sophie. The crush he had on the modestness of her.

He Talked about his ignorance, until they were riding on Silveny. He finally admitted to himself that he liked her.

He told Fitz about how after that day, he stuffed all thoughts about Sophie that weren't just friendly into the back of his mind.

About how Alden talked to him. About how he really tried to be happy for them. About how Ro wouldn't drop it.

And about how the drawing came to be.

Fitz was fuming. His father had went to his best friend, and told him to be the punching bag.

And didn't bother telling his son.

But he couldn't let himself take it out on Keefe. He was emotionally unstable, and anything less than kindness would break him. And no matter how mad he was at his friend, he couldn't punish him for something that wasn't his fault.

He pulled his best friend into an embrace, letting tears fall. He could feel the tears soaking his shirt.

That was how their friends found them that morning. Hugging each other, curled up on the floor.

And the oddest thing? Biana only smiled. No pictures for blackmail, no squealing.

Just smiled for the boys that were best friends yet again.