1: LATE NIGHT KISS

Mr jeon: can you explain what's happening..

Hyuna: I know that you're angry at me but please listen to me first..

He site down and crossed his arms

Mr jeon: am listen..

Hyuna: look honey me and Yujin decide it before without telling to anyone she tell me that tzuyu is hard headed and she will never agree to be someone house without connection between them so.

Mr jeon: so you married to your son without him notice..

She moved to his side and hold his hands..

Hyuna: but I really want this girl to kook she's pretty and brave enough to be his wife..

Mr jeon: so you tell to yourself that no one can be with beast like your son so you decide to marry him with her because she's brave..

She nod and he sight .....

Mr jeon: what did you want me to do..

Hyuna: help me to make them together if you only see how they look cute together....

Mr jeon: okay but don't force them if they don't want it okay...

She hugged him tightly and he also did.

Hyuna: you just be with me and leave everything for me..

Tzuyu was still sitting in her bed thinking of what happened ..

Hyuna: can I come..

She look at her nod she get inside and site beside her while holding her hand.

Hyuna: I know what you're thinking and I am really sorry for this..

Tzuyu: untie please stop don't do this I don't like when someone older then me doing this..

Hyuna: I know it's your own choice and I don't want force you anything but I saw you as girl who can bring back my little bunny that I know before I saw as girl who can change my son but as I said before I don't want force you anything so if you don't want it it's okay I will be with you..

She hugged her and kissed her forehead..

Hyuna: now take rest I will go and make the dinner..

Tzuyu: untie can you tell me what happen to him that make him like that.

Hyuna: I don't have right to tell you sweetheart ask him not me..

She sighed and look at her mother photo that placed beside her bed..

Tzuyu: can I go outside to think better about this..

Hyuna: yes ofcourse see you and don't be late...

She nod and got her phone going out she was walking alone while thinking of what she will do about this...

Tzuyu: it's harder then I throught aaah!!!!

She ruffled her hair and stood looking at beautiful view infront of her..

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.