special chapter 🔞 (with good news for you guys)

It's been five years and now all their life changed into a good one Jungkook and tzuyu got married and they have little baby his name is jeon yul they're happy family together and having the best moments together...

For Jungkook he's a famous singer now known all over the world along with his hyung's they sometimes sing as a group and sometimes a solo..

While tzuyu she's handling her mother business now and also a house wife taking care of her baby..

Nayeon and Jin got married and now she's pregnant " Jihyo and suga get engaged as well as taehyung and Sana ' momo and Jhope are still in relationship and having a their own dance studio ' Jeongyeon and rm are married now he's a singer while she's a actress on kdrama for Dahyun and Jimin they're married having a twins Mina is in America with her boyfriend Mingyu and for Chaeyoung she's still single but she became a successful singer and also artist at drawing she's busy in her world now not thinking about having a boyfriend...

And for somi she's still in Australia she becomes an model she sometimes come to her family and they already forgive her but Jungkook still avoid her....

TZUKOOK MANSION...

In their bedroom

In their bedroom

He was playing in her hair while she's sleeping facing him they're both naked because of their heated night together

She opened her eyes and smiled seeing looking at her with his lovely eyes..

Tzuyu: good morning Mr jeon..

Jungkook: morning love'

He said while cressing her cheek giving her his Bunny smile..

Tzuyu: what's the time is and yul didn't he wake up yet..

Jungkook: well if he's awake you will see him running there and here in this room properly sleeping..

Tzuyu: um'

She hummed while stretching her arms.

Tzuyu: I better go and prepare for that breakfast before he wake up..