14: JEALOUS

She opened her eyes while groaning little when she felt someone touching her while cressing her cheeks and she smiled when she saw him...

Jungkook: good morning beauty...

She smiled little while closing her eyes feeling his touch..

Tzuyu: morning my beast..

He smiled at her statement and pulled her to him while hugging her..

Jungkook: sorry I was so rough to you last night..

Her face and ears become red when she remembered what they did last night she lost her virginity to him they just made love together....

He look at her seeing her red face and he smirked..

Jungkook: is my baby shy huh'...

She put her face to his chest while blushing really hard he creased her bare shoulder while kissing her head.

Jungkook: sorry baby I was just joking um'

She pouted and bushed him while sitting up but she ended up laying because of the pain her whole body is aching..

Tzuyu: ugh...

He look at her in worried and he site up 

Jungkook: are you okay baby..

Tzuyu: I-I feel sore my whole body is hurting me specially the lower one..

His worried face changed into a smirk looking proud of what he did..

Jungkook: did I was that rough.

She glared him and was about to move again but again ended laying....

Tzuyu: ugh' I can't even move..

She whines and he chuckled while getting off the bed her eyes widened when she saw him naked without any clothes..

Tzuyu: y-yaa' w-wear something..

She turn while looking at the other side he smirked and he grab his sweatpants and wear it before walking to her still shirtless he lined to her and she gulp seeing him that close..

Jungkook: why are you acting like you didn't see it..

He hold her chin making her look at him making her gulp even more..

Jungkook: he's the one make you scream last night and also can't get enough of you my beauty..

Her face became red like tomato and smirked seeing this then he lifted her up in bridal style while wrapping her into blanket then walked toward the bathroom..

He slowly put her down and slowly remove the blanket from her she felt nervous and was about to grab the blanket again but he stopped her..

Jungkook: don't...don't hide it you're mine so I have right to see you like this .

She gulped when she saw how his face changed and she let him do what he want....he smiled little and opened the water let the cold water touching her naked body..

He turned her to him and start washing her while his soft and man'ly hands running and touching her body making her close her eyes....

While cleaning her he look at her seeing her expression and he smirked proudly when he saw her whole body is full of his hickeys neck to thighs....

Jungkook: beautiful..

He mumbled but it's enough for her to her it his hand go to her private part and she chelated when she felt his hands touching her tummy down to her thigh pussy..