PREGNANT

HER POV

Week later

"Uhm... *pukes* Oh gosh, I'm sorry Dominic." Sabay iyak ko dahil nasukahan ko na naman ang damit niya.

"It's okay darling, it's okay." Hinubad naman nito ang long sleeves na suot nito at saka kumuha ng tissues para linisin ang iba ko pang suka sa sahig.

Mag-aalmusal sana kami dahil kailangan ng pumasok ni Dominic sa trabaho kaso hindi ko nagustuhan ang amoy ng bawang dahil nga nagluto si Dominic ng fried rice. Kahapon pa ito tuwing makaka-amoy ako ng bawang palagi na lang gusto kong sumuka.

"Darling, I think it's not just a stomach bug. Let me call Doctor Andrew to check you up, okay?" Sabi nito pinusod niya ang buhok ko at pinunasan ang kaunting pawis sa noo ko.

Umiling- iling naman ako dito. Ayos naman na ako medyo nahihilo pero hindi na ako nasusuka. "Hindi na Dominic, mawawala rin ito mamaya." May pagdududa man ay sumang-ayon din ito. "Okay, but if you puke one more time, I will call Doctor Andrew to check on you alright?" Tumango naman ako at pinagmasdan siyang inilalagay ang fried rice sa tupperware pero dahil malapit siya sakin ay muli kong naamoy ang bawang  dito at muling naduwal. Sa pagkakataong ito ay nabitawan na Dominic ang tupperware dahil para matapon ang laman nito.

Dali-dali itong nagtungo sa tabi ko at hinagod ang likod ko. " That's it. I will call Doctor Andrew." Hindi na ako naka-angal ng buhatin ako nito at dalhin sa kwarto.

Maingat ako nitong inilapag sa kama at kinumutan. Sandali siyang pumunta sa banyo at paglabas niya ay may dala siyang basang face towel para punasan ang natirang suka sa may damit ko at sa gilid ng labi.

"Take a rest here, I will call Doctor Andrews." Humalik ito sa labi ko at lumabas para tawagan ang doktor. Pumikit ako at inirelax ang katawan ko.

"What's happening to me?" Bulong ko.

HIS POV

"Hello Doctor Andrew, I need you to come here immediately." Pabalik-balik akong naglakad sa sala para kalmahin ang sarili ko. I'm getting nervous and scared about what's happening to my mate and I can't reach Storm and it also makes me worry.

"Is there any problem Alpha?" I hear shuffles of things then the sound of the car getting started.

"Annica is puking and getting dizzy I'm worried that something serious happening." I suddenly hear silence in the other line, so my mind immediately thinks of the worst.

"It's serious, isn't it?"

She clears her throat and then said "I have a hunch, but I need to make sure, for now, make sure she's hydrated. I'll be there in five minutes." I nodded my head and then hang up.

Kumuha ako ng tubig at agad nagtungo sa kwarto namin. Naabutan ko siyang nakapikit habang hinihimas nito ang tyan niya. "Is your tummy hurting darling?" Mukhang nagulat ko ito.

"Huh? N-nope! It just feels weird but a good, weird feeling." Naupo ako sa tabi nito and hold her hands. "Don't worry Doctor Andrew will be here in a few minutes. We will know what's happening to you. Okay?"

"Hmm." Tumango ito at isinandal ang ulo niya sa balikat ko. Iniyakap ko naman ang mga braso ko dito at binigyan siya ng mumunting halik sa noo niya.

A few minutes later I hear a car parked in the garage and fast footsteps. The front door opens and close. "Alpha?"

"In here!" I raised my voice a little since I don't want to startle my sweet Darling who is finally relaxing.

The door of our room opened, and Doctor Andrew was outside with her doctor's bag. My darling looks up and then gives a weak smile to the Doctor.

"Mind if I check you up now Luna or do you want a minute to prepare?" She said still on the outside of our room. My mate shook her head no and look at me. I give her a reassuring smile then stand and nod to the doctor.

I don't know what's happening all I know is that she checks her temperature and asks her questions then gives her something. A PT she said. What's that?

"Are you sure? Maybe it's just a bug?" My darling seems so nervous and looking at me with scared eyes.

I stand up and when to my mate's side. "What's happening? What's a PT?" I hug my darling who is now crying and it's making me crazy for not knowing what to do.

"It's a... ahm a Pregnancy Test Alpha. All the symptoms that Luna's experiencing lead to that conclusion. But to be sure pregnancy test will help then if it turns out positive, I can get a blood test to confirm it." She explains but the only thing that my mind picks up is that my mate is pregnant. She is pregnant, well, is she?

"H-how do I know if it is positive?" my darling is shuttering while asking Doctor Andrew. The Doctor gives a reassuring smile and then said, "If it is two lines it's positive but if it is one line then it's negative." She assists my mate to the bathroom and gives her instructions on how to use it.

"Do you want me to come with you, darling?" I ask my darling, but she shakes her head no. "It's okay, I can do it."

She closes the door leaving me and Doctor Andrew with excitement and nervousness. I started pacing left and right in front of the door then suddenly stop to look back at it again then start pacing again.

I hear Doctor Andrew light chuckles, so I look at her confused. " What?" Tumaas ang isang kilay ko dito.

"Relax Alpha, I'm hundred percent sure that the Luna is already carrying the firstborn." She look at me confused.

"Your wolf should know it." I cleared my throat and then sat down in the bed.

"I- am.... I can't seem to reach out to Storm lately. " The doctor sat up straight and then look at me seriously. "When did it start?"

"Three days ago, after we reach home from the cabin." She hums and then leans on the couch.

"There are two reasons why it happened. You are emotionally or physically drained. It usually happens when you go to war, or you got rejected. Second is when your wolf is protecting someone vulnerable. It's like preparing himself." She said then it was silence.

The door suddenly opened my darling come out. I went to her side and hold her close to me. She is crying and then hugging me tightly.

"It's two lines, Dominic." I froze and my mind when blank.

"Congratulations Luna, you're pregnant!"