Arcana Imagines: First Time

Julian:

*Oh boy, you don't think he's ever gone from horny to anxious this fast before in his entire life.

*His hands shake a bit, he doesn't want to hurt you.

*Doesn't feel like he deserves to be your first, like he hasn't earned the right to be with you like this.

*Always makes sure you know that all you have to do is say the word and he'll stop, he won't be upset.

*Any time he thinks you're uncomfortable, he freezes and checks on you.

*Even when you tell him you're enjoying yourself, being vocal about your pleasure, he still won't speed up.

*It takes you grabbing him in a firm grip and making him look you in the eyes before he finally changes pace.

*He's shameless with his noises once he finally relaxes enough to let himself enjoy it with you.

*Practically begs as he whispers in your ear; begging you to tell him what to do, what makes you feel good, how to be good for you.

*He only cums when you do, yours triggering his own because your body clings to him so hard its practically painful. Plus, you're glowing and he can't help but be overwhelmed to the point of climax.

*Doctor mode activated after gentle snuggles, carefully cleaning you up and seeing if anything hurts.

Asra:

*Honored.

*Checks in with you, but not as nervously as Julian.

*Gentle, voice low and soothing as he takes his time getting you ready.

*The preparation alone is enough to drive you nuts, his hands and magic mingling with yours in the best ways possible.

*Vocal from the start, overjoyed to be with you in such a way and makes it his mission to not only make you feel good, but to also make sure you know how good you make him feel.

*Praises you, his lips rarely leaving yours.

*Keeps going after you cum, working you through it and steadily into an overwhelming second orgasm.

*Cuddles afterwards, but only after taking a long bath with you and making some tea for the both of you to share.

Muriel:

*He's never gone this red this fast in his life, or this stiff. If it weren't for his surprised blinks as he widened his eyes, you'd worry he'd turned to stone.

*He's a loner, he's a virgin too.

*He's still pretty embarrassed with stuff like this, though. You'll have to take the lead.

*Too scared of hurting you, doesn't want to be on top but will let you ride him.

*Foreplay takes a while, the both of you working to relax the other and make sure your bodies were as ready as they could be.

*His hands are gentle when they guide your hips, his eyes full of wonder as he watches you sink onto him.

*Some primal part of him wants to take control, to chase the pleasure of your touch; but he's too worried to do it. He's overly aware of the size difference and his strength.

*Tries to warn you when he's reaching his end, trying to help you off of him in case that wasn't something you wanted.

*You're too lost in the feelings coursing through you to care, causing him to finish inside you with a low groan so arousing you found yourself falling apart with him.

*Cuddles you afterwards and even in the tub that really wasn't made for two people.

Lucio:

*He talks big game but when you confess you're new to this sort of thing, he let's his usual antics fall away so he can make sure you're ready.

*Lights way too many candles, a window has to be cracked open a bit so the room doesn't become suffocating from the smells.

*His private baths are kept steaming and ready the whole night so that he can whisk you away to pamper you when you're done.

*Takes his time making sure you're ready, but can't help but indulge his own need to taste you.

*He doesn't pull away until you can't stop your thighs from shaking on either side of his head.

*Talks about a few different positions and which ones he thinks you might find the most pleasure in tonight.

*He's not a patient man, but he is tonight.

*Kisses you like you're the air he breathes, swallowing your sounds while he skillfully breaks you in the best ways.

*Afterwards, his hands wonder along your body once you're together in the bath. By the time you both curl up in bed together, you're thoroughly satisfied if not a little overstimulated.

Nadia:

*Despite the air of confidence she usually wears, she was a little at a loss for this.

*It's a learning experience for you both. You because of the large gap in your memories, and her because it's been so long since she's let anyone near her in such a way.

*Makes sure you're comfortable.

*Showers you in compliments, she wants to make you feel as beautiful as you are in her eyes.

*Won't tease you too much tonight, not when you're so new at this.

*Holds your hips in place when you start bucking against her from ecstasy.

*A few carefully placed love bites keep you in line.

*Even the aftercare leaves you shivering, your thighs are sore the next morning.(No getting out of bed for you)

Portia:

*She's had a fling or two, but nothing too serious. She's not totally inexperienced but she doesn't get around much.

*Flustered at first.

*Eager to please you.

*Insists you tell her everything that feels good, and especially anything that doesn't.

*Spends hours with you so you can both take your time learning each others body.

*You being able to walk afterwards is viewed as a challenge, one she succeeds in winning at later on.

*Makes you too much food afterwards, but you both share it and sleep well once you're done.