L.L. Imagines: Virginity

Anisa:

*oh boy

*she's flitting around the room, trying to be romantic and make everything perfect for you.

*candles, fruits dipped in chocolate or whatever your favorite snack may be.

*she's always been too busy to put much thought into sex, so if she isn't a virgin then she doesn't have a lot of experience. Definitely won't judge you for your lack of experience either.

*turns the bed into what looks like a nest, pillows and blankets everywhere so you'll be comfortable. You might have to push some off the bed because she might end up piling too many soft things in her attempt to make the perfect place for you.

*takes her time with you, slow and gentle.

*She'll let out her own soft sighs, gasps and moans even if she's just pleasuring you and nothing is being done to herself. She's aroused just by your taste and smell, the touch of your skin.

*the first time you make a noise, she'll freeze and make sure you're not uncomfortable or in any pain before continuing.

*will do anything you ask, and insists she's fine if you don't return the gesture but will blush when you insist that you want to. Will let you do nearly anything to her, she trusts you with her life if she brings you to bed with her.

*aftercare? The queen of it. The air is thick with the scents from your favorite incense or candles. She likes to be clean, so she'll try and whisk you both into a long bubble bath together unless you say you want to cuddle and nap first.

*might be clingy and protective for the next day or so, you smell like her and it drives her wild.

Felix:

*are you sure? You really want him to be your first?

*you'll have to take control, he's too unsure of how to touch you to actually do it at first.

*tea is ready, sitting nearby for afterwards so you both can stay in bed.

*your first noise boosts his confidence, but any loud or sharp gasp or cry will have him pulling back to make sure you're okay.

*needless to say, he has experience. He was with Rime before you, after all.

*he's willing to let you do what you want with him as long as you're touching him.

*will be shy at first, not wanting to be loud. But once you say you actually want to hear him, he won't hold back anymore.

*if anyone dares to knock on the door, he'll snap at them and drive them away. If that doesn't work (its probably Sage messing around tbh), he'll get out of bed to open the door and make sure you're not able to be seen. Whoever's at the door will wish they'd never knocked.

*begs you to cause some pain, but is hesitant to cause you any.

*aftercare consists of a long bath, the room filled with steam and incense. Might even sprinkle bath salts or flower petals into the water and tries to be as romantic and gentle as possible.

*doesn't leave your side the rest of the day/night, and is always nearby the next day. More open about showing affection, enjoys hugging you from behind and resting his chin on your shoulder and pressing feather light kisses to the side or back of your neck.

Sage:

*doesn't get anxious or flustered often, but you saying you're a virgin and that you want your first to be him definitely makes him that way.

*tries to flirt his way out of his anxiety and slight embarrassment; all while trying to ease any of your nerves.

*afraid of hurting you

*he's never been so gentle in bed before, but he wants you to enjoy every single second of this.

*his lips will almost always be either between your thighs, on yours or against your ear; whispering how good you feel, how amazing you are, that he can't believe you're letting him do this, how you make him feel even when you're doing the simplest and mundane things, how attractive he finds every inch of you.

*hesitant to go faster or rougher, terrified of hurting you.

*you can ride him if you want, that's what makes him loud.

*touching his ears, his tail, the space between his ears or the hair at the base of his head will have him baring his teeth and growing a bit rougher before he can get himself under control. (Maybe get him to bite you if you're lucky.)

*will overstimulate you, make you cum multiple times until you feel boneless and can barely keep your eyes open.

*will clean you up, offer you water or to get you something to eat.

*will cuddle you for hours afterwards, clingy for a few days but over protective for at least a week afterwards.