Lucio x Y/N: Labyrinth

"Anything I want?"

The wide grin that grew on Lucio's face was enough for me to need to suppress one of my own.

"Anything. You want gold? Its yours. You want fancy exotic pets? I know a great animal dealer."

I pretended to think it over before a coy smile tugged at my lips. "And if I wanted you to beg?"

"Beg? I'll do that too!" With an eager smile, Lucio dropped to his knees before me and took my hand; pressing it to his cheek. "Y/N, the most beautiful and powerful magician, will you please help me beat the devil?"

Waiting a few moments in hopes of keeping him guessing, I finally let myself laugh softly. "Yes, I'll help you."

"Really? I mean... Of course you will." Despite his cocky expression, he didn't climb back to his feet.

"Are you gonna stand up?"

"Huh? Oh, uh..." Face flushed, the former Count bit his lip as he looked up at me through his lashes. "You didn't say I could stand."

I was my turn to feel surprised, raising a brow as I looked down at him before my mind started working in steamy ways. "Do you like being on your knees? Doing as you're told?"

Lucio sat just a bit straighter, sitting back on his legs and looking up at me obediently. "Yea, yes. Sometimes it's just...it's good."

"Would you like me to tell you what to do?" One hand still pressed to his cheek, I let the other card gently through his sleek blond hair.

"Yes. I'll do whatever you want." One hand still cupping the one on his cheek, his other ran up my thigh while his eyes slowly studied my body.

"Really? And if I told you I wanted you to stay on your knees while you bring me pleasure with you tongue?"

"Oh gods, yes." His hand gripped my thigh but didn't dare try to pull my clothes off. By now his other hand had let go of the one on his cheek and was gently massaging my calf.

With a smirk, I silently walked backwards until my back met the stone wall of the labyrinth we were currently in. Eyes still on the Count, I crooked a finger to tell him to approach me. Much to my delight, he crawled to me with an eager smile before resuming his earlier position of sitting at my feet. With the knowledge that everything works differently in the realms of the arcana, all I had to do was snap my fingers and the clothing that had been covering the lower half of my body disappeared. I couldn't help but grin down at Lucio, who's eyes were glued to the moisture slicking the inside of my thighs.

"Lucio? I think it's time you put that mouth of yours to good use." I lifted one leg off the ground, pointing down at him with the same finger that had called him forward. Seeming to get the hint, Lucio nodded quickly before scooted closer and taking my raised leg to drape it over his shoulder.

"Can I?" Desperate eyes looking up at me, Lucio placed his hands on my thighs as he licked his lips.

"Yes."

As soon as the word left me, so did my breath. His mouth was quick to latch onto me, tongue eagerly pushing between my folds and teasing my clit. Just as quickly as his tongue had found my clit, it found my entrance where it pushed itself inside me and left me gasping

"Yes...keep going." I kept watching him, my hands tangled in his hair to keep him in place. But based on how he was roughly gripping my thighs and seemed to be mapping out my body with his tongue, I don't think he really needed to be told to continue.

Lucio was quick, his tongue skillful. He seemed to remember every spot that made me gasp or moan so that he could keep pulling those sounds from me. His hands had slid around me to grip my ass, grinding me against his mouth as if he didn't need to breathe.

"Ah...all that talk...hope you can live up to all you've said." My words were light hearted, teasing. But they seemed to be enough to get a reaction out of the former Count.

I let out a startled sound when I suddenly found myself laying against a mound of pillows and blankets instead of leaning against the stone wall. Lucio was still on his knees and between mine, his mouth leaving my pussy to instead bite the inside of my thigh while he roughly pushed two fingers inside me. His fingers caught me off guard, a moan escaping me before I could even question how he managed to make the pillows and blankets appear.

"Oh, I can live up to it and then some. I'll prove it to you too. When I get my body back, I'll make sure yours never forgets mine. I'll fuck you until you can't walk, my mouth won't leave you until you're begging me to stop. I'll make you feel so good that you'll forget your own name." His heated declaration was accompanied by the hottest and most serious look in his eyes that I'd ever seen.

"I- Oh!" His fingers curled deep inside me as I had begun to speak. His mouth roughly latching onto my clit, relentlessly stimulating it while two fingers worked inside me. "Oh-Ah! Right there..."

What sounded like a chuckle echoed from the man below me as he carefully used his teeth on my clit and effectively left me panting. A third finger was slowly added, Lucio being far gentler with this one than he'd been with the other two. But that gentleness only lasted for a moment. Once he figured I had adjusted to the stretch, Lucio returned to the rough strokes he'd been giving my g-spot. For a moment, it was like he was tempted to bite my clit, just enough pressure given to make me tense but also enough to have my thighs nearly clamp on his head.

Lucio's gold hand gripped my hip, pushing it down and keeping me still as best as he could without removing his fingers from me. A thin coat of sweat was beading on my skin, my chest rising and falling with my heavy breaths as Lucio sucked harshly on my clit. I was all but sobbing in pleasure, practically stuck on the edge and just needing a little more to send me into an orgasm. Lucio seemed to know this too because he pressed his fingers to my g-spot and began massaging it relentlessly.

"Oh, gods!" I cried out, back arching as my orgasm hit me like a brick.

Lucio eagerly pulled his fingers from me, barely licking them clean before his tongue was inside me and tasting me through my orgasm. My thighs shook as both hands gripped my hips and keep me from moving, his tongue fucking me through my orgasm and successfully drawing it out as much as he could. Lucio didn't stop tasting me until I whimpered and pulled on his hair. I was focused on trying to catch my breath as Lucio crawled to lay beside me, facing me and propped up on an arm. I had just enough energy at the moment to will the rest of my clothes back in place.

"So..." The nervous sound of a throat clearing sounded beside me. "Was...was that okay?"

I turned my head and smiled kindly at the admittedly vulnerable looking former Count who couldn't seem to look me in the eye. "Lucio. You were perfect."

My words earned me a proud, confident grin.

As if his ego needs any more stroking.