Chapter 18

Warning:

Swears

Smut

Nsfw content

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Souls that Bond

------------------------------------------------------------------

You and the twin had taken a moment to talk about the process before hand, you prepared for the night to come, making the bed and getting water bottles in case one of you needed a break during the soul bond. Nightmare prepared some lotions, lubes and condoms, he had to of course get them from another AU, most likely Lust tale. Dream prepared things for after the bonding ritual, like fluffy, warm clothes and blankets and favorite snacks for them all afterwards.

After Everything was seemingly prepared you sat on the center of the bed to wait for them to finish up. By the time Dream and Nightmare finished they were sat in front of you on their knees. Clearing your throat they immediately shot their eye lights to you, both nervous and excited for this.

"I'll let you both lead since I don't know the 'in depth' stuff in this ritual, okay?

Shyly both twins nod before looking at each other seemingly talking with their eye lights when they move. Slowly coming up to your sides and gently touching you, caressing your body lovingly. Dream peppering gentle little kisses on your neck as Nightmare kisses your hand lightly. Shudders run up your spine at such affectionate gestures, both of them notice and gently lay you down on your back on the bed.

Watching them and squirming in anticipation you blush as Nightmare strips off his shirt slowly as if to teas you and Dream fiddles with the bottom of your top, asking for permission to continue nonverbally. Nodding you pant softly and shift in a more comfortable position, the kisses on your neck growing more intimate and heated as Dream licked and kissed your sweet spot.

"Please. . oh please Nightmare, Dream, I'll tell you if im uncomfortable, just hurry it feels like my soul will burst in my chest."

That wasn't a lie, your soul was buzzing around in your chest excited. It felt like it could burst with happiness from the mere intimate touches of your lovers. Nightmare blushed and chuckled lowly before nodding and stripping the rest of his clothes before gently tugging your pants down and off. Meanwhile Dream gently stripped your top half. Both blushed brightly, Dream quickly threw off his clothes before attacking your neck and collarbone in more kisses and gentle nibbles, his hand rubbing and messaging your chest. Nightmare pulled off your undergarments and kissed up your thighs teasingly slow, making you squirm and whine out.

"Fuck please Dreamy, Night pleasee~"

Nightmare smirked up at you wanting to hear more of you and let his purple ecto-tounge lap up and around your sex. Tasting you for the first time Nightmare took a shaky breath before continuing. The feelings they were causing your body to feel was heavenly. Gasping and biting your lip you clench your hand on the bed sheets.

Your tendrils slowly went towards the two skeletons, you couldn't have all the fun right? Gently rubbing up Dreams back and spine, another going to his crotch and massaging his hip bone making him moan and whimper in need against your neck. A small smirk went across your face. Nightmare gasped as your other two tendrils caressed his ribs and spine, the second going to his hip bone and massaging against him as well.