Getting to know the Chaldea(Edited)

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate/Grand Order or anything, just the OC. Support the official release.

"NO LEV, STOP THIS!" Olga Marie yells as she is swallowed by CHALDEAS.

"You have no aptitude as a Magus, you cannot even form a contract with Servant." Lev states. "A failure such as yourself should not even exist, and I will take great pleasure in erasing your worthless existence."

"NO, NO, NO!" Olga's body breaks down more and more. "I JUST WANTED RECOGNITION! I JUST WANTED TO BE SOMETHING!"

A girl who tried her hardest to live up to her father's achievements, who tried to maintain the legacy he left behind yet no matter what she did, no one seemed to care.

"NO ONE EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE ME!" Her feet cross the first protective contour. "NO ONE EVER LOVED ME!" Scenes play out of the staff in Chaldea barely batting an eye on her presence and openly gossip behind her back. No matter how much she tried to live up to their expectations, there was always something that was holding her back. "EVERYONE HATED ME! I NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING IN MY LIFE!"

Suddenly, something shines above and a hand made of light extends out. Olga Marie tries to reach for the hand as her body is rapidly being consumed by CHALDEAS. She uses all the strength she musters as her hand draws closer and closer to the other, to the being that will save her.

Everything goes white.

Olga Marie's eyes snap wide open and are greeted by the white metallic ceiling. "Where... am I?"

"Look who finally decided to wake up."

Olga Marie turns her head to see Romani alongside another person sitting next to her. He has black spiky hair and a tanned complexion. His eyes are black with no visible pupils and felt akin to staring at the void. He is wearing a black overcoat along with a black t-shirt underneath. She also notices an emerald ring on his left hand.

"W-who...?" Suddenly her eyes widen as she starts to remember everything and snaps upwards. "LEV!"

"Woah, calm down chief. Save your strength." Romani said.

"Romani...?" Olga Marie mutters.

"Lev's been dealt with, he won't hurt you anymore." I assured her.

"Y-You... what did you..." Olga Marie struggles to ask.

"I saved you, of course." I smiled.

Olga Marie stares at me with downcast eyes. "I... I don't understand... I tried so hard to be the best..." She tightens her grip on the sheets.

Romani gives her a sympathetic look. "Chief..."

"And... and Lev, he was always there to help me. I don't understand why he did this." She breaks into sobs. "Why would Lev-"

"Tried to kill you?" Olga flinches a little. "He was likely planning for this to happen from the start. He wanted to get closer to the inner workings of the organization so he took advantage of your inferiority complex to get closer to his goal while dismissing any sort of suspicion towards him." I theorized." He may have wanted to stop Chaldea from trying to fix the singularity by taking out all threats."

Olga Marie's head snaps up and sends me a glare. "You don't know that! Lev must have been hypnotized by an enemy magus! He would never try to kill me!"

"Do you honestly believe that?" I lean closer with a hardened expression. "Lev wanted to kill you and seemed furious that we stood in his way. You saw it in his eyes, that look of sadistic glee as he forced you into the core. That was not the result of magecraft, that was pure genuine emotion. He really wanted you and the rest of Chaldea dead and gone."