Challenge

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate/Grand Order or anything, just the OC. Support the official release.

A blizzard runs rampant outside of Chaldea. Though calling it a "blizzard" is just for comedic sake. The world is nothing more than barren wasteland, deprived of any form of life. The "blizzard" is the result of the paradox being viewed by the naked eye as it slams into the structure's shield with merciless ferocity trying to erase its existence.

The perspective changes to the Holy Grail contained in a blue sphere as it hovers besides two hands, with windows showing the owner massive amounts of information.

[It's no use. With the Singularities destabilizing the space/time axis, I can't get a clear view of their point of origin]

"So, we're back to square one." I surmised.

[we will need to gather more Holy Grails before we can make any progress and for that, we need to restore the other Singularities]

The sphere vanishes and the grail falls on my hands. I stand up from my bed and make my way towards the door, "da Vinci might have a use for this." As the door slides open, he sees a familiar face. "Mashu?"

"O-oh! Good morning, Frank-san. I didn't think you were awake." Mashu stuttered in surprise.

"That's because I didn't go to sleep." I told her.

"Really? That's no good, Frank-san. You should always get at least 7 hours of sleep." Mashu scolded.

[What is she? Our mom?]

I nod. "Okay, I will."

Mashu smiles. "Great. The director wants to see you. Her office is just at the end of this hall to your right."

"Got it." Mashu walks away and the door closes.

[I suppose it's better than nothing. Let's see what dear ol' Olga wants from us]

"Hm." I walk out of my room and head right. After a couple thousand steps, I arrive at two eloquent double doors with an oak red finish; a clear contrast to the metallic white of the facility.

I knock on the door four times and a familiar voice is heard from the other side. "Who is it?"

"It's Frank. Mashu said that you wished to see me." I replied, causing a tiny "eep" to come from the other side.

"F-Frank!? J-Just give me a second!" A series of noises can be heard from the other side.

*CRASH*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*CRASH*

*SILENCE~*

And then... it suddenly stopped.

The twin doors split open, revealing a well furnished western office. To the right of the room are rows of bookcases full to the brim with books while to the left is a family of furniture and a small cabinet with a lamp on top. In the middle is a mahogany desk with a computer monitor on its left and behind the desk is Olga Marie Animusphere herself.

Olga Marie sits behind her desk, her stance and sharp gaze exudes professionalism and self-confidence but not enough to be arrogant.

"Welcome. I have been expecting you." Olga Marie gestures to the chair on her right. "Please, have a seat."

[Who is she trying to fool with this act?]

I sit down and stare directly at Olga's golden brown eyes.