Orleans - Guided by the Moonlight

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate/Grand Order or anything; just the oc. Support the official release.

The camera pans to show Ritsuka and company walking through the thick forest.

"Are you an angel sent by the Lord?" Jeanne asked.

"No." I replied.

"If you are not, then how are you able to call upon the Lord's power?" She asked.

"I just do. My authority extends beyond all."

"*Gasp!* So you ARE an angel!" Marie exclaims.

"I am not."

"It would not be wise to lie to us, Angel-sama. Especially in front of a saint." Amadeus chimes in.

I furrow my eyes. "But I'm not..."

[Oh boy. This is gonna be troublesome]

"Your majesty, may I ask you a question?" I asked.

"!" Marie perks up and smiles. "Of course! You can ask me anything, Angel-sama!"

"Why did you step into our fight earlier? I don't understand why you would take such a dangerous action." I said.

"Well that's an easy one! I just didn't want Jeanne to get hurt!"

I arch an eyebrow. "By Jeanne, are you referring to the one with us or the other one?"

"Both silly!" Marie's reply was instant as it was flamboyant.

"... excuse me?"

"I mean, they are Jeanne d'Arc right? The saviors of France? Why wouldn't I want to protect them?" Marie asks me like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "It's because of her that France became so beautiful."

"You do realize she is trying to destroy the country? Your country?" I pointed out.

"Oh I know, she's been a naughty girl. That's why the next time I see her, I'm gonna force down on all fours and give her a good spanking!" Marie reveals.

Everyone just stops as they stare at the little queen.

[I'm starting to think my data on Marie Antoinette is extremely faulty]

"Maire, you're doing it again." Amadeus whispers in her ear.

"O-Oh!" Marie's face glows red from embarrassment as she clears her throat. "Sorry."

'How did this girl become queen again?' Everyone thought.

"Um... Marie?" Mash calls out her newfound ally.

"Hm? What did you call me?" Marie tilts her head.

"F-Forgive me." Mashu quickly apologizes as she remembers that Rider is a queen. "Um-"

"You weren't being rude." The Queen of Lilies reassured her. "You made me so happy! The way you addressed me was so adorable! Please, splendid foreigners! Would you mind calling me that from now on?"

"Uh, yes..." Mash was not sure how to answer it. "Miss Marie, or Mademoiselle Marie, perhaps?"

"Nope, that won't work at all!" She wiggles her finger. "Just Marie! Like the sheep!"

"Nice to meet you, Marie!" Ritsuka smiled.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" She smiled once more at her greetings. "Nice to meet you! I'm Marie! I love understanding ladies. Let me guess. You're very popular with the opposite sex, right?"

"Guck!" Gudako almost chokes on her own spit. "W-W-What!?"

Marie grabs her and continues smiling. "Come on! I wanna know how you managed to be surrounded by handsome men!"