IRL CaveVenom

Taylor's POV

Dan's in the kitchen as I got hard just thinking about him. Pinning me down and just fucking me right there as I was handcuffed to his bed just seems so fucking good.

Of course I have handcuffs with me and a dildo. Okay so what if I have a handcuff kink? But I won't use the dildo this time.

I got onto Dan's bed,taking off my clothes as I handcuffed one of my hands to the headboard,leaving the key on the nightstand.

As I was about to start jerking off,Dan had walked in.

"T-Taylor are you about to jerk off while being handcuffed to my bed?!" Dan asked,being flustered.

I nodded,thinking that I knew what to expect.

But he didn't do as expected. He took off the handcuffs and pinned me to the bed.

"Get on your stomach." Dan commanded,in the most softest tone.

I did as I was told and held up my hands in front of my head as Dan had handcuffed them.

Warning: L E M O N

Taylor's POV:

Things started going faster than I expected. One minute he has his clothes on,the next minute he's nude and thrusting into me.

I started moaning in pleasure, beginning to rut my hips to his thrusting rhythm as he started to go faster and harder.

I kept moaning and I started to scream in pleasure as he went rough and praised me.

"Such a good boy for me Tay~ Such a good kinky boy~" Dan praised me as he started to push me over the edge.

It wasn't until about ten minutes of him thrusting and praising me that he told me he was about to cum. So was I and let me tell you I wanted it BAD.

"D-Daddy~!.... Please~!... C-cum inside~!!..." I begged,still moaning out in pleasure.

Dan came inside of me with a loud moan as I came on his bedsheets.

(Lemon ends here)

Taylor's POV:

Dan took off my handcuffs and we both collapsed on his bed.

"F-fuck... That felt good" I said,tiredly.

Dan chuckled, beginning to cuddle with me. "It must have been. And Taylor..."

"Hm?" I asked.

"You should have told me about your handcuff kink and that you were hard today. I would have helped you." Dan responded.

I giggled. "Yeah I know Dan. I love you" I said,burying my face into his neck as I was falling asleep.

"I love you too Taylor Harris. And I will always love nobody but you." Dan told me before we fell asleep in Dan's bed.

(AYYYY FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN WORDS FOR ME ON WATTPAD XDDDD)
(Big thanks to FlashSuria  who requested this)