IRL CaveVenom (Yandere Taylor x Innocent Dan)

This will contain mentions of murder, obsession and it will contain smut
Also Taylor has MPD which he can be innocent but can turn into a murderer

Taylor's POV

He's mine. He's going to be mine. Dan will be mine. I love him so much. I'm gonna make him mine. And I will KILL whoever gets in my damn way

Dan was sitting on the couch watching TV like usual. I came up behind him and said "Rawr!"

Dan jumped,looking behind him and starting to laugh. "Taylor, don't do that!" He said.

"But you're laughing!" I exclaimed. Dan nodded, admitting defeat. Dan turned back around,continuing to watch TV.

I tilted his head down as he asked what I was doing. I whispered in his ear. "I'm gonna make you mine Daniel~."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked,blush visible on his face.

I walked around the couch,pinning him down. "I'm gonna fuck you~" I whispered in his ear.

(LEMON)

Taylor's POV

I was still on top of Dan for about a minute,kissing him. That was before he pinned me down and established dominance saying "I think you meant that I'm gonna fuck you~"

Dan started giving me hickeys,as I began moaning. "Oh yes,Dan~!" I moaned.

Dan took my clothes off when he began biting all the way down to my waist.

Damnit,now I needed the fucker inside of me.

"Dan~ I need you~ I need you now~" I begged.

Dan took off his clothes and then thrusted into me. "You didn't really think I was innocent did you little yandere~?" Dan whispered in my ear.

I gasped,"H-how'd you know?"

"It's obvious" Dan started. "It's not hard to tell when you keep blushing when I'm around and pretty much act aggressive when someone else is near." Dan ended as he began thrusting in and out of me.

"H-holy fuck,you're huge~!" I moaned out.

"I've been hard all day just thinking about fucking you baby boy~." Dan said, thrusting faster and harder.

"D-daddy aahh~!" I moaned louder,about to reach my orgasm.

Dan started thrusting in and out of me  further as he began going rough. "Don't worry baby boy. I'm almost there,you can cum in a moment~." Dan said.

I started screaming in pleasure before he came in me.

Dan pulled out,putting his mouth on my cock as he began sucking on it.

I moaned loudly,I knew he loved me back. When my cock hit the back of his throat that's when I released my cum in his mouth.

(Lemon ends here)

Taylor's POV

Dan took his mouth off as he began to cuddle me.

"Dan?" I said.

"Yes babe?" Dan answered.

"Do you really love me?" I asked,I was scared if he didn't.

"Of course I do Tay. I'll always love you." Dan told me,petting my head.

"Thanks Dan." I said as we both fell asleep.