WoozFoxx

Warning this will contain SMUT. You have been warned.

Woozlo's POV:

I was on stream. Playing another requested game as usual.

But then I started thinking about NightFoxx. Fucking him over and over again in the bed is what came to mind.

That's when I felt my boner. My face turned a slight pink as NightFoxx walked in.

"Hey Woozlo, what's the requested game this time?" He asked.

"Come here and you'll see." I told him.

He came over to me as I was unzipping my pants. "Woozlo what're you doing?" He asked,his face turning a vibrant pink.

(Warning S M U T)

Woozlo's POV:

I took off my boxers and pulled him to his knees. "Suck on it." I told him,petting him.

NightFoxx nodded,grabbing my cock and sticking it in his mouth as he began sucking it.

I moaned,tangling my fingers in his hair,making him take more of me in.

He started to suck faster while I moaned louder.

Chat was going absolutely crazy.

My orgasm hit a few minutes after he began deepthroating my cock.

I screamed in pleasure,releasing my cum into his mouth.

BabyFoxx had walked in on us right before we had finished.

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see that." She said,walking out of the room.

NightFoxx took his mouth off and looked up at me. "We could've done this off stream Wooz" He said,cum leaking from the corner of his mouth.

"I know, I'm just impatient. Remember,you're my good boy Night." I told him.

"Yeah I know." He said,nuzzling one of my legs.

"God we gotta put the stream on unlisted." He said.

"We'll do that when I finish the game" I said.