🌅Dainel Seavey sunny days on the beach🌅

"Hey baby wanna go for a walk down the beach?" Daniel asked the love of his life as they both locked eyes while smiling Y/n "Yes i would love to babe but first let me get my shoes and phone" while you stood up to go and get your shoes and phone Daniel stopped you and pulled you closer to his nose and he began to kiss your lips softly for a few minutes you both pulled away catching your breath"Your an amazing kisser princess"when Daniel said that you lighted up with joy and your check started to go red like a tomato you looked at Daniel and smiled then walked away and grabbed your shoes and phone.You walk down stairs and at the bottom of the stairs stood your handsome blued eyed boyfriend smiling while you were walking down stairs"Ready Beautiful?"Dainel asked while smiling "I am ready if you are" as you say at the bottom of the stairs reaching out your hand underneath Daniels arm.You and Daniel headed for the door and left the house walking down to the beach,as you both got there Daniel started to take pictures and post them on his instagram.

You hear your phone go off and you open it to see that Dainel has posted something on instagram so you open it up and see what it was. You see that the photo that Daniel took got more than 200,000 likes and you started to read through the comments.

@Dainel_Seavey -My baby Girl looking at the salty blue waters of the beach i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my beautiful queen i love you so much baby you light up my world whenever i am around you @It's your girl Y/n

@Jack_Avery-@Dainel Seavey Dude that is a good picture i hope you too are having so much fun so happy for you bro.

@Dainel _Seavey-@Jack_Avery Yes we are having a blast and thank you.

@Corbyn_Besson-@Dainel Seavey Marry her already bro.

@Daniel_Seavey-@Corbyn_Besson Dude not right now.

@Jonah_Marais-@Daniel_Seavey Corbyn is not wrong.

@Daniel_Seavey-@Jonah_Marais maybe another night when we go for a walk on the beach

@Zach_Herron-@Daniel_Seavey Bro we better be there when you do propose to my best friend she means the world to me and i don't want her to get hurt.

@Daniel_Seavey-@Zach_Herron Bro she is the love of my life i would never hurt her.

@It's your girl Y/n-@Dainel_Seavey I love you more than anything in this world baby😘.

@Danie_Seavey-@It's your girl Y/n i love you more baby girl.

You then feel two hands around your waist and feel Daniel kissing your neck. You turn around and look into his beautiful sky blue eyes with a smile so bright.As you looked into each others eyes Daniel picked you up and spun you around and kissed you on the lips for two seconds and then put you down on the cold wet sand.

"I love you Y/n more than anything in the world baby you mean the whole world to me" as Daniel said that you looked into his eyes kissed him and said"I love you more than words can say Daniel James Seavey and one day i hope that i will grow old with you i love you so much baby".

A/N:it is so cute and sweet i hope you enjoyed it i love you all so much i can not wait to post more stories like this i also have school tomorrow so i can not wait to post three more imagines like this one i love you all so much and again i am so thankful for all your support and all the love that you have thanks again let me know in the comments below on who i should do next thank you again.