💖Jack Avery 8 letters💖

You and Jack have been dating for a few years now,you and Jack have never said the words i love you before.You where going to head out for a walk when your phone started ringing you grabbed your phone off of the nightstand and turned your phone on you seen one message on your phone it was from Jack.

Start of conversation:

Jack-hey babe i need to tell you something

Y/n-Hey Jack ok what is it?

Jack-I am not telling you over the phone i think it is better if i tell you in person i am at somewhere in the house just follow the pink rose petals and you will find me

Y/n-But Jack why? I am kinda scared about this

Jack-Babe please don't be scared i promise you it is a good surprise

Y/n-Jack you know how much i hate surprises i don't like them

Jack-You will like this one baby i promise you

Y/n-Fine i will be down in two minutes ok?

Jack-Yes thank you baby

Y/n-Your welcome anything for my baby

End of conversation.

You turned your phone off and walked over to your closet and picked out a matching outfit for you to wear when you see Jack this is what you are wearing.

You run down stars and find a aisle of rose petals you follow them until you are at the back of your house with Jack standing there with pink and white roses in his hands while smiling he hands you the flowers and says"Y/n we have been together for a few years now and i have always wanted to say that i-i love you Y/n i have never been so sure that you are the one for me i hope you feel the same way."As Jack said that you look at the grass and look at him smiling"Of course i love you Jack i just never found the right moment to say those words to you i guess that's why you brought out your first song 8 letters am i right?"you say while giggling.Jack looked at you and smiled he nodded his head yes and then took a photo of you and posted it on his instagram page and this is what he said.

Jack looked at you and smiled he nodded his head yes and then took a photo of you and posted it on his instagram page and this is what he said

@Jack_Avery-I finally said I love you to the love of my life. I never found the right moment to say those words to her until now. I felt scared while looking into those beautiful blue eyes. Baby I love you so much and I am glad that you feel the same way. I will always love you forever.

@Y/n_Y/l/n

Liked by @Corbyn_Besson @Jonah_Marais @Zach_Herron @Dainel_Seavey and 234000,0000 others

@Jonah_Marais-@Jack_Avery did you really do it man did you really say i love you to her?

@Y/n_Y/l/n-@Jonah_Marais yes he did and i love him too

@Jack_Avery-@Jonah_Marais yes i did and i have never felt this much happiness in my life

@Corbyn_Besson-@Jack_Avery and @Y/n_Y/l/n i am so happy for the both of you.

@Jack_Avery-@Corbyn_Besson thanks man.

@Y/n_Y/l/n-@Corbyn_Besson thank you Corbyn.

@Dainel_Seavey-@Jack_Avery congratulations dude I am so happy for the both of you.

@Jack_Avery-@Daniel_Seavey thanks man.

@Y/n_Y/l/n-@Daniel_Seavey thank you Daniel

@Zach_Herron-@Jack_Avery Reese saids to treat her best friend right man and congrats dude i am so happy for the both of you.

@Jack_Avery-@Zach_herron i will treat her like a queen. I love her so much to even treat her badly and thanks man.

@Y/n_Y/l/n-@Zach_Herron tell Reese that i love her and miss her so much and thank you.

You and Jack turned your phone off and went to the bedroom you both were lying there cuddling each other.You fell asleep on Jack's chest he looked down at you smiling at the fact that you are his girl and his only and that you look gorgeous when you are sleeping. Jack fell asleep right next to you pulling you closer to him so that you fell safe whenever he is holding you tight right into his arms.

A/N:So i got out of hospital and decided to do another story i will continue this one if you would like me to let me know in the comments down below.I love you all so so so much and can not wait to do another story for you all thank you for all your support and all the love that you have given me thank you all again.