💍Corbyn Besson-Will you marry me?💍

It was a sunny day outside and you were waiting for Corbyn your boyfriend to arrive you waited two hours when you suddenly hear the doorbell ring you and Corbyn have been dating for six and a half years now.You have been kinda sad that Corbyn has not been at home in a while so you got up to open the door and standing there was a handsome cute blonde haired blue eyed boy outside with a huge smile on his face and behind Corbyn stood Jack,Zach,Jonah and Daniel ready to sing a song as the boys started to sing will you marry me by jason derulo Crobyn went down on one knee and pulled out a beautiful white box with a beautiful gold ring with a huge blue diamond in the middle of the ring.The boys stopped singing and Corbyn looked at you with a huge smile on his face as he said"Y/n i have known you for six and a half years now and i have been thinking about this day but i have been scared to ask you this but now that i am ready to spend the rest of my life with you i am so ready for this but i understand that if you say no that means that you are not ready for this huge step in our relationship and i will never forget the day that i met you i will always love you from the day that i met you to the day of my last breath i only see you in my future no other girl but you so i am going to ask you this once and once only will you Y/n Y/l/n marry me?".As Corbyn stood there waiting for your answer you let out a tear and said while holding his chian"I Y/n Y/l/n will marry you Corbyn Matthew Besson and i only want to spend my life with you so yes i will marry you Corbyn".Corbyn stood up and put the ring on your finger as tears rolled down both of your checks Jonah,Jack,Zach and Daniel all yelled at the same time while smiling at the both of you"Corbyn and Y/n are engaged we can not wait for you two to get married it is the happiest days of your lifes".As they said that Corbyn picked you up and spun you around Daniel took Corbyn's phone and took a photo of you and Corbyn and posted it on Corbyn's instagram page tagging you and the boys.

@Corbyn-Besson-I finally asked the life of my life if she would marry me and she said yes i can not believe that i am getting married to the most beautiful,gorgeous ,kind,loving and caring person that i love the most baby you are going to have my last name and i can not wait for you to change it i love you so much you are the reason i smile every day and you are the reason why my dreams came true baby i love you more then words can ever say baby i can not wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you.

@Y/n_Y/ln

pretend that is you and Corbyn

You open your phone and look at the people who liked and commented on the post that Corbyn just posted on his instagram.

Liked by @Jack_Avery @Dainel_Seavey @Jonah_Marais @Zach_Herron and 200,000 other people.

@Jack_Avery-@Corbyn_Besson @Y/n Y/l/n I am so happy that my best friend is getting married Y/n you make him so happy and i can tell that he makes you happy i love you both but i love you with all my heart and i can not wait to help with the wedding i can not wait to see Y/n walk down the aisle.

@Corbyn-Besson-@Jack_Avery I am so happy that i am going to spend the rest of my life with my one and only love of my life i can not wait to see what you look like on our wedding day baby i love you so much and i can not wait to marry you we better get started on playing for the wedding don't you agree with me baby @Y/n_Y/l/n?

@Y/n_Y/l/n-@ Corbyn_Besson I do agree with you babe and thank you @Jack_Avery for the sweetest comment i love you all so much and i can not wait to marry Corbyn i am so happy right now that i am getting married and to the love of my life that i only see my future with i love you so much Corbyn i can not wait to marry you my handsome baby.

@Jonah_marais-Congratulations @Corbyn_Besson and @Y/n_Y/l/n i cannot believe that my best friend finally asked his girl to marry him if anyone gives them hate because they look happy together just get a life and unfollow us because we do not take hate comments on our instagram pages i love you both so much with all my heart and i can not wait to see you both as husband and wife.

@Corbyn_Besson-@Jonah_marais Thanks bro and yeah you are right no one hates on our instagram pages i love the person who i am with and i am so happy that we are both getting married we are planing now i love you so much baby @Y/n_Y/l/n.

@Y/n_Y/l/n-@Jonah_Marais and @Corbyn_Besson I am so happy and thank you so much Jonah I love you to and Corbyn baby I can not wait to marry you baby i love you so much and i will never ever let you go.

@Zach_Herron-@Corbyn_besson and @y/n_Y/l/n i am so happy for you both and i can not wait for you two to get married you deserve each other more than ever who know that you two would be the first people to get married in my friend group? I did and I can not wait for the rest of the years that you spend together. I can not wait for the wedding. I love you both so much and I can not wait for the day to come.

@Corbyn_Besson-@Zach_Herron thanks man i can not wait for the wedding day i am so happy for the day and can not wait to say i do to the love of my life i love her to the moon and back she is my everything and i will never let her go she is to precious to let go of.

@Y/n-Y/l/n-@Zach_Herron I love you too Zach and i can not wait for the day ethier @Corbyn_Besson AWWW Baby i am so happy that i have you in my life i love you to space and back baby i can't wait to say i do to you and kiss your lips on that day i want the day to be perfect and special for you and for our special day i can not wait i love you so much baby.

@Daniel_Seavey-@Corbyn_Besson and @y/n_Y/l/n i can not wait for you to to be together forever and i am the most happiest brother that my sister is marrying my best friend i am so happy and i am so happy that i get a brother in-law i can not wait to see mum and dad's reaction when you tell them that you are getting married they are going to be so happy for the both of you because i know i am and i am more then happy i am so so so happy for the both of you.I love you both so much @Corbyn_Besson please do not hurt her she means the world to me and i hate to see her hurt and upset.

@Corbyn_Besson-@Daniel_Seavey Bro she is so precious to let go of i promise i will treat her like a queen and she will be my queen with that smile of hers i will never let go of my baby never ever i love her way to much to let her go so Daniel bro you don't need to worry about that.

@Y/n_Y/l/n-@Dainel_Seavey I love you so much big bro and i will always be happy with Corbyn i love him so much and i can not wait to see mum and dads face when i tell them that i am getting married I love you so much Corbyn.

You and Corbyn look into each other's eyes and Corbyn leans in for a kiss on the lips he kissed you for two minutes then you both pulled away to catch your breath and then you kissed him back with a huge smile on your face.